Skip to main content

The Virus good bad ugly – without housewife GIFs

Wow. Pauline called Annastacia Palaszczuk a "heartless woman"

She also said "In her attitude I'd rather lose the election than open up the borders, so if people in Queensland are prepared to give her another 4 years who knows if she'll take the same stance as Daniel Andrews in Victoria and will we have the borders shut for at least another 12 months."

Imagine if these two were debating each other in an election campaign?

Wow. Pauline called Annastacia Palaszczuk a "heartless woman"

She also said "In her attitude I'd rather lose the election than open up the borders, so if people in Queensland are prepared to give her another 4 years who knows if she'll take the same stance as Daniel Andrews in Victoria and will we have the borders shut for at least another 12 months."

Imagine if these two were debating each other in an election campaign?

With Joe Rogan as a moderator!

I've only seen a few Joe Rogan videos and don't know much about him but his communication style is more like a conversation? I think it would be interesting.

I've only seen a few Joe Rogan videos and don't know much about him but his communication style is more like a conversation? I think it would be interesting.

Yes, it would be quite interesting. It would get lots of attention.

I find it ironic that the left condemn the use of hydroxychloroquine but praise the need for drug injecting rooms.

Aren’t they different topics?

Not necessarily. Both are classified as "drugs". Just fascinating that the left (well more so the VIC ALP) advocate illegal drugs in everyday life with their safe injecting rooms but prohibit legal prescription drugs for coronavirus treatment.

You would think that they should put more focus into drug rehabilitation than safe injecting.

Not necessarily. Both are classified as "drugs". Just fascinating that the left (well more so the VIC ALP) advocate illegal drugs in everyday life with their safe injecting rooms but prohibit legal prescription drugs for coronavirus treatment.

You would think that they should put more focus into drug rehabilitation than safe injecting.
They are ‚drugs‘ for completely different applications. That’s a bit like saying any community that uses electricity for domestic purposes should support the electric chair. It is classified as ‚electricity‘ either way.

Reactions: kxk
They are ‚drugs‘ for completely different applications. That’s a bit like saying any community that uses electricity for domestic purposes should support the electric chair. It is classified as ‚electricity‘ either way.

They are drugs of completely different applications but why advocate for the bad application and not for the application which may be potentially useful to fighting the coronavirus? That is the point I am trying to make. It is fascinating and there is no logic to it.

And I don’t think they exactly advocate illegal drugs....??!

Opening the safe injecting centres and allowing people to go to them after curfew is advocating the use of them. VIC should be more focused on drug rehabilitation in my opinion.

Well I think the point of safe injecting rooms is that it saves lives and goes some way to keeping users out of/away from the criminal system (which doesn’t rehabilitate) and gives them a chance to get to rehabilitation.

And the hydroxychloroquine drug is only useful for COVID if it works for COVID as well as Malaria etc and that’s not proven and it is potentially harmful. So I don’t think it’s apples and apples.

Well I think the point of safe injecting rooms is that it saves lives and goes some way to keeping users out of/away from the criminal system (which doesn’t rehabilitate) and gives them a chance to get to rehabilitation.

Honestly, if our drug laws were more like Indonesia's, it would be better.

Rubbish about keeping them away from the criminal system and rehabilitation as well. These people are NOT being rehabilitated. If anything, it will probably strengthen their addiction.

Last edited:
And the hydroxychloroquine drug is only useful for COVID if it works for COVID as well as Malaria etc and that’s not proven and it is potentially harmful. So I don’t think it’s apples and apples.

Not really. The left agenda make it out to be harmful. Many experts say it is beneficial for COVID.

It is apples and apples. Illegal drugs are advocated by the left with their safe injecting centres rubbish while drugs that may be helpful to the pandemic are prohibited. It is ridiculous.

Well I have a different view. I don’t think they are the same application at all. I think the addiction issue is a health issue. I agree about the more rehab requirement. But I don’t think throwing people into prison or executing them will address the reasons why people turn to drugs. Some people will always be drawn to that kind of lifestyle I guess as a thrill but a bunch of people go there because they feel desperate and hopeless.

Back