Skip to main content

The Virus good bad ugly – without housewife GIFs

Mooseface

Little known member
Let‘s see if this gets any traction, I can’t cope with the housewife GIFs in the other thread.

Current restrictions for each state @Mooseface as it may be hard for you to keep up what it is for each one -its hard enough to know when you live in the country!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Current restrictions for each state @Mooseface as it may be hard for you to keep up what it is for each one -its hard enough to know when you live in the country!
Thanks Isee. I do keep up with things fairly well via the Age & the abc and talking to friends but my focus is probably a bit Melbourne focussed. I was talking about having to wear masks even outside, alone, far from anyone else, and one of my friends who is now a nurse referred to Dan Andrews as Dictator Dan the other day so it seems like it will be hard for him to live that down. For the most part it seems Melbourne is now going through what we went through five or so months ago here, but the outdoor mask thing does seem excessive to me. And we didn’t have to have a curfew here.

Back