Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Seems normal actually. Just seemed to be that one day when it appeared to be impervious to chilli. Can taste and smell everything.
That’s a good thing I suppose, given all your other symptoms.

I remember before the vaccinations, people claimed they lost their taste buds for months! Though in the scheme of things, this is probably the least of anyones concern when it could be worse

That’s a good thing I suppose, given all your other symptoms.

I remember before the vaccinations, people claimed they lost their taste buds for months! Though in the scheme of things, this is probably the least of anyones concern when it could be worse
I may have been being a tad dramatic. But I was so sad when I lost my taste that one day when I had covid thinking it could last for a long time.

So much joy of life lost if you can’t taste food!

I may have been being a tad dramatic. But I was so sad when I lost my taste that one day when I had covid thinking it could last for a long time.

I don’t think you’re being dramatic at all. I agree and would hate to lose my taste for food, it also crosses for smelling things. They go hand in hand and I do love the smell of certain things.

I feel this way too but I wonder if it could lead to healthy eating if not eating for enjoyment ever? I guess I have pigged out on things that don’t even taste particularly good so probably not in my case.

My nose is really runny again today. But I had Pad See Ew for dinner last night, and I think it's the crushed peanuts. A couple of months ago I had Pad Thai and had the same symptoms next day. But it's not consistently so. I think I have a mild peanut allergy. Anyway, maybe it'll help to have that flushing out my nasal cavities of the evil rona? Hope so.

There is only one way to get rid of warts...suffocate them
So just coming back to this @kxk, if you're about. The Pfizer jab didn't make it disappear so that was a shame. I've been picking away at that thing for months so I'm finally trying your method now. I read that clear nail polish does the same thing so I'm giving that a go. Wearing a mask out helps anyway, so I could be using duct tape on it and no-one would know. But I'll see how the nail polish goes first.

Reactions: kxk
Some scary articles:

Heart-disease risk soars after COVID — even with a mild case

For some patients, cardiovascular problems persist long after COVID

I also saw a study done on people who'd had SARS and 12 years later they still had substantial health issues. People to drop the "it's only mild" attitude. US life expectancy has dropped by 2.5 years in the last two years, the biggest drop ever.

I have had high heart rate and high BP since I had Covid so I am definitely a bit concerned. Gonna get a full blood panel done and see a doctor this week.

Actually, read this entire Twitter thread, which links to those articles and more on the same theme.

Last edited:
Some scary articles:

I also saw a study done on people who'd had SARS and 12 years later they still had substantial health issues. People to drop the "it's only mild" attitude. US life expectancy has dropped by 2.5 years in the last two years, the biggest drop ever.

I have had high heart rate and high BP since I had Covid so I am definitely a bit concerned. Gonna get a full blood panel done and see a doctor this week.

Actually, read this entire Twitter thread, which links to those articles and more on the same theme.
I read some interesting information on vagus nerve and long COVID.
get singing and chanting - tune your vagus nerve.

Some scary articles:

Far out… some people are already at risk but now perfectly normal people are at risk. I wonder if this is the reason more women are showing irregular heart movements too because I know of five family members now who had confirmed irregular heart beats in the last year

Far out… some people are already at risk but now perfectly normal people are at risk. I wonder if this is the reason more women are showing irregular heart movements too because I know of five family members now who had confirmed irregular heart beats in the last year
Yep, that'll almost certainly be due to Covid. Repercussions of this will be felt for decades, and authorities keep dropping mask mandates and everyone's gone back to business as usual "because it's mild". Yeah, nah, it's so not.

We really need a proper vaccine breakthrough, and soon.

So just coming back to this @kxk, if you're about. The Pfizer jab didn't make it disappear so that was a shame. I've been picking away at that thing for months so I'm finally trying your method now. I read that clear nail polish does the same thing so I'm giving that a go. Wearing a mask out helps anyway, so I could be using duct tape on it and no-one would know. But I'll see how the nail polish goes first.
Hi Timmy, nail polish could be a good idea, but sticky stuff has a satisfying pull each time you replace it
Feels like you are pulling the proxy thing out a bit, and one day the whole remaining thing is stuck to the bandaid
The suffocating totally works
I had my 2nd ever wart close to my right eye last year, covering it worked much faster than the one
I had previously on my hand ....harder to keep covered

Hope you are feeling better😊
There are reports saying Vit D can help if you get the virus, and it may even prevent infection

I am surprised I haven’t caught it, I have a fucked immune system, due auto immune disease
I am extra careful, but I wonder if my high doses of Vit D ...I need due to above disease has helped me?

Whats the connecrion with vit D?
I've taken that for years now.
But others I know who still haven't caught it don't take vit D.
Its all too unpredictable and random.

Reactions: kxk
Whats the connecrion with vit D?
I've taken that for years now.
But others I know who still haven't caught it don't take vit D.
Its all too unpredictable and random.

Vit D deficiency can lower the immune response. It all comes down to the aspect of being healthy and fighting of COVID. No everyone is deficient and health is a multifaceted thing. So in of itself, it is not a prevention or cure, but just part of being healthy, which improves your outcomes. From what I understand the data is pretty clear on this.

There's a big question mark as to why more attention wasn't given to this. For which there would be multiple possible motivations. It's one of the many areas where decisions were made to not be upfront and honest for social engineering reasons. Like them initially lying about masks. Or them not wanting to fat shame people by mentioning the strong correlation to obesity and being impacted.

The best I can understand is that attention wasn't put on Vit D, because it impacted different identity groups differently and they simply decided mentioning that was a bigger threat than people in those groups being impacted more. This is where we are with the insanity of identity politics and political correctness is these days. The more melanin in your skin in some parts of the world, the more likely you were to be Vit D deficient, which leads to worse outcomes but there's an inability by those in authority to acknowledge group differences.

I have been sick for over two weeks now with not covid. I am one of the ones who have not had covid but from what I can tell what I have had must be like it. Cold/flu like symptoms, coughing, unable to sleep because cannot breathe (effecting asthma). Have had to use steroid tablets and use my inhaler so much it made my mouth hurt. No energy to do anything! So feeling for any of you that have had covid and it was nasty for you xx

Back