Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

How many months did it take for Vic to eliminate community transmission? Many people overlook the poor management that got them into that bad situation. It was terrible for many businesses

How many months did it take for Vic to eliminate community transmission? Many people overlook the poor management that got them into that bad situation. It was terrible for many businesses

Dan showed great leadership. He's a true hero.

Reactions: kxk
I think you're just demonstrating the point I'm making. People look at the end outcome and forget what could have been avoided if more was done earlier.

Sure, it wasn't the best situation for Victoria and Dan made some mistakes. But instead of having a pity party, he put up his sleeves and got down to work. I think he deserves credit for that.

Sure, it wasn't the best situation for Victoria and Dan made some mistakes. But instead of having a pity party, he put up his sleeves and got down to work. I think he deserves credit for that.
Of course he got to work. He's the premier and that's his job. There's nothing special about that. You should watch this.

Back