Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

I love the hypocrisy of some people though...

Fear mongering about the virus yet they attend events such as the AFL and Melbourne Comedy Festival. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Has anyone had to/chosen to fly domestically in recent months? If so how was the experience?

Scumo is blaming the overseas suppliers for not supplying Australia with enough doses.

Whilst this is probably true (I know some EU countries were holding up some supply, but was resolved a week or so later), the reality is Australia dragged its heels with the vaccine roll-out. Russia started vaccinating in September, The US, UK, Canada & most of Europe in December and Turkey & the UAE in January.

The USA signed and secured their vaccines from Astrazeneca in May 2020. Australia didn't sign an agreement until September 2020, and by that time a majority of other countries got in before us.

We were supposed to begin in February, and have 4 million people vaccinated by today. We have 600K vaccinated which equates to 2.4% of our population. By comparison (either fully or partially vaccinated):
- The USA has vaccinated 45% of its population (147.6M of 328M people)
- The UK has vaccinated 46% of its population (30.9M of 66.6M people)

With the exception of providing job keeper/job seeker, Scumo and the Federal government have done fuck all during the pandemic. Absolutely fucking nothing. The Premiers did everything - some better than others.

Scott Morrision is the most incompetent PM this country has ever seen. His hopes of capitalising on the pandemic and calling an early election have been paused because he knows he has zero chance of winning if we had to vote today.
Sounds like here in South africa ,our government also dragged their feet,so far only a small percentage of health workers have received a vaccine,members of our corrupt government and not one citizen has received any vaccination whatsoever.

Quite frankly I dont even know if I will have a vaccine because I just dont trust the corrupt bastards in our government not to sell the doses to the highest bidder and give us something else ,I say this because they are refusing to let the private sector help procure and roll out vaccination programs. My trust is non-existent at this point especially after they denied pandemic aid to the minority population here ,stole PPE to be sold in dodgy tenders and stole the money that was donated to the government to aid the people of south africa in their time of greatest need

Scott Morrison's attempt to blame the slow vaccine rollout on the European Union blocking jabs from shipping to Australia has majorly backfired.

Yesterday, Mr Morrison once again insisted there was “no holdup” in the rollout, claiming the reason they were behind on vaccinations was due to the EU blocking a shipment of 3.1 million vaccines.

The EU has since publicly denied the PM’s claim, saying the only export that had been blocked was for 250,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine last month, significantly lower than the millions Mr Morrison claimed.

https://www.news.com.au/national/br...verage/3fbfa3d7f49190a4f83f862b323c99d2#83047

Scumo couldn't lie straight in bed.

Had my 1st jab yesterday 4 pm
Very restless night
And woke up feeling like first niggling flu onset
Bones aching,, aching all over
Kept getting chills, needed heater

Feel kind of weird, spaced out zombie
But really not too bad
Next jab in 3 months, and apparently I am already developing anti bodies and less vulnerable

Had my 1st jab yesterday 4 pm
Very restless night
And woke up feeling like first niggling flu onset
Bones aching,, aching all over
Kept getting chills, needed heater

Feel kind of weird, spaced out zombie
But really not too bad
Next jab in 3 months, and apparently I am already developing anti bodies and less vulnerable
Hope those symptoms wear off fast. Keep us posted as to how you are feeling.
Take care x

BREAKING: Morrison to hold press conference tonight to provide updates on the AstraZeneca vaccination program.

Source 7 news.

Last edited:
Back