"child sacrifice"
"Epstein island"
'Lucifer telescope"
"5G danger"

Etc, are they just quoting any nutjob tag they could find
giphy.gif

Reactions: kxk
This thread seems to have died.
Interesting now to see how things go with restrictions being lifted.
I've noticed people are still keeping their distance down our way, but I see Millennials think it's all over!

The fact that some people think it's all over will bite a lot of people in the butt. This thread is long from dead.

Reactions: kxk
Whoops I just haven't had an update post from it for awhile. I thought no one was still posting here.

We're moving to level 3...hopefully.Our government is losing the plot and making a lot of people angry.They
are preventing a lot of people from making a living and not helping us financially because of their racist policies.
Booze was banned and now allowed from level 3 but they are still banning the sale of cigarettes which is just plain stupid
because people are now just buying on the black market,not to mention there is no social distancing in the townships
and they want to open the schools and use our kids as guinea pigs ......oh and our police are manhandling women and dragging them into police vans
just for being outside during the exercise period .....I could go on but it's pissing me off!!

Oh and millions of people are starving because they cant make a living ,government not helping and they even stopped soup kitchens from serving
food because they were helping foreigners and white people as well

Just saw an article that said Betty White is still ok and covid free. Just incase you were wondering...

Back