Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Trendline is starting to look like a peak.

One annoying thing (I learnt about on The Project) about the way they do these figures is that cases are assigned to the day the results are reported and due to the nature of "procedures" the reporting can get bunched up and that adds to the apparent volatility of the daily numbers. I'm guessing every test would be timestamped so they should be able to plot the daily cases against the actual test date.

Sorry if this offends anyone but I caught a bit of Neighbours tonight, and Toadfish is still a terrible actor.

The Project? That's about right... LOL. Leftie propaganda rubbish.

Well to be fair they used to and still bring in the right swinging Steve Price once a week to try and balance it out don't they? lol.

I remember back in the "The Project" forums they would start or always "bump" the "Steve Price" thread on the night he was on the show. As there was usually a barrage of new users logging in to either praise him or destroy him on the forums...lol

For the record I never really liked this show, from the time it started to this day. I still remember even saying multiple times on their forums "Is this show still on the air? lol Damn well it still is. Although I think i've lost count of how many different hosts it's had since it's inception... o_O

Well to be fair they used to and still bring in the right swinging Steve Price once a week to try and balance it out don't they? lol.

I remember back in the "The Project" forums they would start or always "bump" the "Steve Price" thread on the night he was on the show. As there was usually a barrage of new users logging in to either praise him or destroy him on the forums...lol

For the record I never really liked this show, from the time it started to this day. I still remember even saying multiple times on their forums "Is this show still on the air? lol Damn well it still is. Although I think i've lost count of how many different hosts it's had since it's inception... o_O

I think there should be a regular conservative co-host.

I live in a suburb of Melbourne.

The shops were a ghost town during the first lockdown, this was back to normal, not even like the late stages of the first lockdown.

Yesterday I went for a run at the rive and it was also really packed. Although I'm working on figuring out what times it's quiet. Earlier in the week I went a couple hours earlier and it was sparse.

I can notice on my weekly shopping centre run how packed the car park usually is. Yes after first lockdown car park was very quiet for a while. Then as soon as they started to lift the restrictions all of a sudden car park was packed not to normal pre-COVID-19 levels but quite busy. Now again with the new restrictions it's back to very quiet again.

Driving around the usual streets I do notice there is far less traffic now than before the new stage 4 restrictions. I was driving the other day a bit after 6pm and the roads felt very quiet like you were driving around at around 1am and not 6pm. Also it looks like everyone that is walking around now are all wearing some sort of mask. Although I still see some people at the shops and in the streets just wearing a large face sheild instead of a face mask. I don't now how effective just a plain plastic face sheild is? Then one day I seen a guy that was wearing both a face mask and a face sheild! lol. That bloke wasn't messing around! lol

Back