Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Lol the war worshipping is sickenimg, though not as sickening as the worshipping of dictator Dan who has caused Melbourne to break the record of most days under lockdown due to his arrogance.

Lol the war worshipping is sickenimg, though not as sickening as the worshipping of dictator Dan who has caused Melbourne to break the record of most days under lockdown due to his arrogance.

I’ll tell you what else is sickening. Police shooting their weapons at the Shrine and exhibiting police brutality in the streets.

I’ll tell you what else is sickening. Police shooting their weapons at the Shrine and exhibiting police brutality in the streets.

jy35s6g060p71.png

Lest we forget.

Booo The Age. Lefty lunacy!
you liked this comment Columbo yet yestoerday you posted two articles from the Sydney Morning Herald which is the exact same paper except in Sydney not in Melbourne. Try being consistent dude.

Sister Newspapers: The Age

Nice try… Could say the same thing about consistency for Nine as they own them but I actually enjoy 9’s broadcasts. Just because they are aligned does not mean they share the same views.

The Age is as left as they come. Nine is centre politically.

Back