Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

About as long as it takes you to post a sky news clip.

Ironic with you saying "Not everything is about you" when you mentioned "being unemployed" during the employment topic in this thread less than 24 hours ago. An unnecessary thing to mention.

Ironic with you saying "Not everything is about you" when you mentioned "being unemployed" during the employment topic in this thread less than 24 hours ago.

Oh come on, your posts were clearly directed at me. And it hasn't been the first time you've done it.

Oh come on, your posts were clearly directed at me. And it hasn't been the first time you've done it.

I have posted Sky News videos covering various topics relating to the virus. You can interpret it as being directed at you but that's your problem.

How many times have you indirectly responded to my posts with a negative, contrary opinion.

It's looking increasingly likely that WA will get the Grand Final which is unfortunate as Wet Toast cannot be beaten there.

I have posted Sky News videos covering various topics relating to the virus. You can interpret it as being directed at you but that's your problem.

How many times have you indirectly responded to my posts with a negative, contrary opinion.

I'm left wing, you are right wing. Of course we'll disagree.

Actually it's not always about politics. It's also included topics such as relaxing, travelling and nightclubs. You come across as an attention-seeker.

You think I actually do like nightclubs?

Besides, we have difference of opinion, including stuff related to the virus. So what? It would be boring if we liked the same things.

You think I actually do like nightclubs?

Besides, we have difference of opinion, including stuff related to the virus. So what? It would be boring if we liked the same things.

No. I just think you sometimes come across as overly negative towards people who enjoy life, like the kind of person that tries to drag others down with them. That's my impression.

Back