Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

People who usually go to those high end hotels usually can go out though. Not stuck there because they are imprisoned by coronavirus.

...but why are they so pissed off having to stay indoors?... the rest of us have to stay indoors too... okay yes... we can go to the supermarkets to get no toilet paper as per usual etc... they can get supplied it just by asking... people get it for them... I sure wish that we could do that... besides... when I had my last stroke I was confined to stay in my hospital room for over 5 months... I had no choice... I had to suck it up and live with it... perhaps those ingrate fuckers should too!... I would’ve loved to stay in a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ star room rather than a hospital room anytime reepbot... so like I said... those ungrateful shits should suck it up and shut the fuck up!... cheers.

16,000 people chose to travel overseas after the 18 March when the Australian Govt told Australians not to travel. Many of them are now in Quarantine in hotels paid for by the tax payer and complaining about it. They put themselves in that position by being idiotic enough to go on holiday during a pandemic!

Because they have feelings. Feelings that they just need to express.

...I feel that we’re going around in circles now reepbot my friend... I’m about to go to bed now reepbot... I think that I’ve said enough tonight... so thanks for your input in this discussion... nite my friend... cheers.

...Coles and Woolworths announced this morning that they will be lining us up outside their stores and only allowing a certain amount of people in their stores equally distanced apart to do their shopping... fair enough... but when it’s ‘pensioner morning’ and there are about 100 or so of us waiting to get in to get the things that aren’t there because the shelves are empty as per usual... how are they expecting to get us all through the store in our allocated ‘1 hour pensioner time’ before the general public turn up for their stuff?... needless to say... I’m quite curious... plus... what if it’s pissing down with rain while everyone is ’patiently‘ awaiting our turn outside?... curiouser and curiouser... cheers.

I read the Supermarkets will have security guards and they will only allow eight people in the store at any one time, depending on floor space in each store !
One early hour shopping won't be long enough at all, and even then where's the toilet paper?
My disabled husband helps me shop by lifting from lower shelves so I avoid bending to protect my back, and I'm slow to pack my own bags, we MUST shop together, but standing for too long will be difficult.
Yesterday many shelves were empty.
Good luck finding whatever you may need, and stay safe.

I've seen people queueing for the shop just standing about as far apart as you would normally. There's no one telling them to do the right thing when they're out on the street.

I think they need to make the supermarket aisles one way. There's always a bottleneck around a slow shopper or a packing crew.

@Mr Stickyfingers : There will always be a line and pensioners would be at the front of the line. A non-issue really.

...that’s true Affable my friend but how long until the regular people get the shits having to wait in line longer because the pensioners move so slow when they shop?... lol!... because we’re in front of the line... it just shows one of the benefits of growing old doesn’t it?... lol!... cheers.

16,000 people chose to travel overseas after the 18 March when the Australian Govt told Australians not to travel. Many of them are now in Quarantine in hotels paid for by the tax payer and complaining about it. They put themselves in that position by being idiotic enough to go on holiday during a pandemic!
They did. With their anti-authoritarian, ignorant, risk-taking, selfish human behaviour in pursuit of their individual happiness...wrecking society with their invisible hands. Well, most of them, surely.

Last edited by a moderator:
...that’s true Affable my friend but how long until the regular people get the shits having to wait in line longer because the pensioners move so slow when they shop?... lol!... because we’re in front of the line... it just shows one of the benefits of growing old doesn’t it?... lol!... cheers.
How/are they actually allocating any rationed goods?

Back