Skip to main content

The Thursday Night Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedfthis

OLD Member, Gold Coast
Has anyone given any thought to what gimmick will be used this week to determine which housemates are swapped from the Safe side, to the Halfway side? I dont think it will be so obvious as another phone call, because half the housemates would break their necks getting to the phone and the other half would get injured, trying to get out of the way, to avoid having to make the decision.

I have a feeling that the dog will be used in some way, possibly the first housemate to touch the dog will have the power to make the switch, or possibly they will all be told to sit in the lounge, then the dog will be set free in the house and the first house mate he is attracted to, gets to make the switch. Anyone else have any thoughts as to what might happen?

I think it could be the HM who did the best job in the Ice Cream task. (a task within a task)

I think it could be the HM who did the best job in the Ice Cream task. (a task within a task)

I think they have no chance of passing the icecream task. I cannot see airheads like the Barbie sisters or Jade remembering the orders, plus I think the orders will become more complicated, over the next few days. Did they say how many times they can afford to be wrong?

ive been thinking about this too, really have no idea.

i think it'll be up to a HM, not Mr Clooney, but really cant see any SHM actually volunteering for it, after tahan got nominated for it and didnt even know what she was going to be asked to do, i really cant see anyone being keen on making the decision.
so im expecting something to do with chance/randomness, either for who has to make the decision or who gets swapped...

ive been thinking about this too, really have no idea.

i really cant see anyone being keen on making the decision.
so im expecting something to do with chance/randomness, either for who has to make the decision or who gets swapped...

Thats what I think too, that it will be random, thats why I mentioned the dog

Well the voting lines are set to open tonight and, I imagine, will be read aloud in front of an audience by Sonia. So it makes sense that they'd pair this with the entering of Mr. Clooney. I'm almost certain Mr. Clooney will have something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back