Skip to main content

The three likely to be up for nomination Thurs

M

Matt725

Tim, Ed and Drew if that is Mikk gets evicted like most hope she will.

Jade seems to not like Drew any more. Ed hates Tim and Tim hates Ed.

The boring group days are numbered.

Drew seems to have gone through the game under the radar so to speak.
He seems to run of to BB diary room to bitch about Ed, Jade or who ever but
never has the guts to have it out with any of them.

Assuming the next two to go are Mikk then Ed then I think Maddy will go because she aligned herself with the wrong group.

Is Maddy really only 24 ? She looks 32 to me. Mind you Tahan looks 18 so maybe Maddy just aged badly.

These sort of questions are SO hard to know - really depends on who wins showdown at the end of the day. The majority of these threads have been wrong week in, week out. I have no idea. I suspect Drew for some reason.

If Mikkayla leaves: Ed, Madaline, Drew

If Boog leaves: Mikkayla, Tahan, Madaline

If Tahan leaves: Madaline, Boog, Ed

Whoever has the 4 will like have a 2-1 nomination edge in deciding the top 3 (with no ties).

If Mikkayla goes, theres a 4-3 edge. Ed, Jade, Boog.
If either Tahan or Boogs, theres a 3-4 deficit. Tahan/Boog (whoever stays), Tim, Mikkayla.

I think everybody will vote who they normally do with Drew the wildcard but with face to face, I doubt he will go against his group.

I reckon it would be the two girls who survive this eviction, plus Madaline!

The boys with scrape through, or get nominated because of tied points.

These sort of questions are SO hard to know - really depends on who wins showdown at the end of the day. The majority of these threads have been wrong week in, week out. I have no idea. I suspect Drew for some reason.

Showdown prize was $5000, trophy and presidential suite for 1 day with a HM.

Winning showdown this week wont change the game.

Yep. This was the last Showdown for the season and the superpowers are gone for good. Whomever is up is up. About bloody time.

The superpower (if there's going to be one) makes predictions soo much harder but if i had to guess it would be tahan, ed and possibly jade

Ahhhh. Thanks for that. I remember reading that but I wasn't sure if nom's was included or not! Cheers, mikidiki

I don't know but I wish it would be Tim, Drew, and Ed.

Drew is coasting in this game. He's doing nothing but being a whiner and a backstabber. People keep voting for him because they think he's dreamy and love his eyes.

Drew seems to be annoying or 'disappointing' the boring crowd so i can see him being up, probably with whichever 2 girls survive this week.

I dunno. But if boog goes, I'm sure Madeline will be up. Or if boog stays, either boog or mads will be up.
They always seem to sacrifice the intruders first to extend their time in the house..
But then again, all the fighting between Tim vs mikkayla, plus drew pissing off the boring group could make everyone forget about the intruders this week...

If boog goes

Tim- mikkayla 1, Ed 4
Ed-Tim 4, drew 1
Jade-Tim 2, drew 3
Drew- jade 3, ed 2
Mikkayla-Tim 3, drew 2
Tahan- jade 1, mikkayla 4
Madeline- Tim 4, mikkayla 1

Up for eviction-
Tim 13 points
Drew 6
Mikkayla - 6
Ed- 6

EvictEd- Ed

If boog stays-

Tim- Ed 4, Jade 1
Tahan- Jade 2, Madeline 3
Jade- Drew 4, Tim 1
Ed- Tim 4, Drew 1
Boog- Madeline 3, Ed 2
Madeline- Boog 4, Tim 1
Drew- Jade 3, Ed 2

Up for eviction-

Ed- 8
Tim 6
Jade 6
Madeline 6

Evicted- Madeline or Ed

I think it depends who is evicted on Wednesday - I think Tahan will probably be safe so either Mikkayla or Boog will go.

If Boog goes then I think nominees will be Tim, Mikkayla and Ed
If Mikkayla goes then Tim, Jade and Ed

I think Tahan will probably be safe from nominations this week and so will Boog if she stays. Maddie might be up there.

I dunno. But if boog goes, I'm sure Madeline will be up. Or if boog stays, either boog or mads will be up.
They always seem to sacrifice the intruders first to extend their time in the house..
But then again, all the fighting between Tim vs mikkayla, plus drew pissing off the boring group could make everyone forget about the intruders this week...

If boog goes

Tim- mikkayla 1, Ed 4
Ed-Tim 4, drew 1
Jade-Tim 2, drew 3
Drew- jade 3, ed 2
Mikkayla-Tim 3, drew 2
Tahan- jade 1, mikkayla 4
Madeline- Tim 4, mikkayla 1

Up for eviction-
Tim 13 points
Drew 6
Mikkayla - 6
Ed- 6

EvictEd- Ed

If boog stays-

Tim- Ed 4, Jade 1
Tahan- Jade 2, Madeline 3
Jade- Drew 4, Tim 1
Ed- Tim 4, Drew 1
Boog- Madeline 3, Ed 2
Madeline- Boog 4, Tim 1
Drew- Jade 3, Ed 2

Up for eviction-

Ed- 8
Tim 6
Jade 6
Madeline 6

Evicted- Madeline or Ed

I reckon it would be wise for the housemates to avoid voting for the intruders so that they can plan their win at the end of the show. It really depends on who leaves tonight. If Mikka goes then they will have an advantage to vote against the older housemates. If Boog or tahan go, then they have to vote boog and drew.

If boog stays-

Tim- Ed 3, Jade 2
Tahan- Jade 2, Ed 3
Jade- Drew 3, Boog 2
Ed- Tim 3, Drew 2
Boog- Madeline 3, Ed 2
Madeline- Boog 3, Tim 2
Drew- Jade 3, Ed 2

Up for eviction-

Ed- 10
Tim 5
Jade 7
Madeline 3
Drew 5
Boog 5
Tahan 0
Evicted- Ed

I think Mikkayla will go, so thats what my prediction is based on. I reckon it will be:

-Tahan
-Tim
-Ed
-Madaline

With Ed going.

I think face to face noms will change how a lot of them vote (i.e. I don't think a lot of them have the balls to nom Tim to his face).

Back