Skip to main content

The Thread For Non-David And Non-Priya Fans

Evan44

Anyone else tired of every thread here being about David and Priya?
There are 6 other housemates still left, plus the now evicted ones who people might still be following on social media.
Skye or Ryan are more likely to win, in my opinion, Travis could win also if the Aisha fans stick with him.
Not all about Dave and Priyas

MTsXMui.jpg

I was just looking at Wiki. Throughout the game, Ryan has received only 19 nomination points, the same number as Jason.

There are 6 other housemates still left, plus the now evicted ones who people might still be following on social media.
Skye or Ryan are more likely to win, in my opinion, Travis could win also if the Aisha fans stick with him.
people on this board like to align themselves with the housemates that are boring, aloof, above it all, dull, 'mature', or 'intelligent' because it makes them feel smart, sophisticated, and more discerning than the mere commoners.

people on this board like to align themselves with the housemates that are boring, aloof, above it all, dull, 'mature', or 'intelligent' because it makes them feel smart, sophisticated, and more discerning than the mere commoners.

I'm not quite sure how your logic reflects on Skye fans then...

David and Priya fans on here are even more annoying then the Jade and Tim fans from last year.

Back