Skip to main content

The Summit

Such a shame the girls were swayed by Jans, and for such a crap reason.
It's no one's decision to decide who to vote out based on how much money they guess someone has.

I bet Brooke felt like such a fool when she watched the show back and saw Jans cackling like Precious Pup.
I can't decide if Jans is really good at manipulate people or if they are very stupid and let themselves manipulate.
Maybe it is neither, just the manipulation of the production.

Satisfying ending. I really liked it. Especially the earlier episodes with the fantastic turquoise water. Could have done without the mountain keeper pretence - better to just have Jai lean out and wave and drop the yellow bag, and quit with the idea of them acting scared and calling a black helicopter "she" etc.

I really enjoyed that trajectory of Isaac's path up the mountain, after wanting to quit day 3.

Love the ending.
Sam was really good, he helped so many of them to climb and still at the end he wanted to share equally. He is a good person, unlike Jan would have given Lulu nothing because she didn't take him at the end. Lulu went with the people close to her the whole way.
I would have liked the girls to have the same share and Isaac the biggest part, but still I loved the end. I hope they will have a season 2

Back