Skip to main content

The storm came and fucked shit up :(

Wonder how the BB house survived? There's not a lot of exposed glass except the kitchen/laundrette but I wonder if it flooded at all?

haha I loved them because they are so tacky! would have totes stolen one from the house if I went in as a housemate, aka Souvenir!
haha we tried to steal one in vegas......not our finest hour. larceny is taken very seriously in Nevada.

trap for young players

edit...and the old "cmon orificer we are aussies mate just a bit of fun....nope acid wash

That's horrible, you poor thing??!! I hope your insurance is sorted quickly. As a Kiwi that went through the earthquakes, I know how long it can take when there's so many claims. I will cross fingers :-(

That's horrible, you poor thing??!! I hope your insurance is sorted quickly. As a Kiwi that went through the earthquakes, I know how long it can take when there's so many claims. I will cross fingers :-(
I can't imagine how horrible those earthquakes must have been to go through! so devastating. This was nothing compared to that tragic event. Just some damaged windows, gazebo roof gone and our windscreen cracked on car. The hailstones were crazy big here/ strong winds!

I can't imagine how horrible those earthquakes must have been to go through! so devastating. This was nothing compared to that tragic event. Just some damaged windows, gazebo roof gone and our windscreen cracked on car. The hailstones were crazy big here/ strong winds!
Nah, we weren't in Christchurch, a bit south. We only had cracked walls, paths and chimneys. Was scary, but I'd wager yours wasn't a walk in the park. My BFF was in Christchurch, a merrily (normally) Irish lassie. She came and stayed with us the same day, and yeah, traumatised. Many bottles were consumed in the fortnight they were there (her and children) until the major aftershocks stopped.

Nah, we weren't in Christchurch, a bit south. We only had cracked walls, paths and chimneys. Was scary, but I'd wager yours wasn't a walk in the park. My BFF was in Christchurch, a merrily (normally) Irish lassie. She came and stayed with us the same day, and yeah, traumatised. Many bottles were consumed in the fortnight they were there (her and children) until the major aftershocks stopped.
I have never been through an earthquake before, Would freak out! sounds scary.......This was one of the worst storms we have seen here in Brisbane!!! (other then the floods) Wow, crazy!!

I have relees in okanes bay on banks peninsula I went to chch it was awful the beautiful cathedral

Oh wow! That is terrible!

I had no idea until now! I've avoided all tv today and all aspects of social media so had no idea at all!

I hope the insurance company will cover it all, and that the storms are a lot kinder from here on

Oh wow! That is terrible!

I had no idea until now! I've avoided all tv today and all aspects of social media so had no idea at all!

I hope the insurance company will cover it all, and that the storms are a lot kinder from here on
Thanks! every thing but the gazebo will be covered! yay, don't really care that much about it lols. Just glad the car was covered, Thank god!!! and my landlord is getting me a new window tomorrow, Was intense this storm!!!

Wonder how the BB house survived? There's not a lot of exposed glass except the kitchen/laundrette but I wonder if it flooded at all?

Doesn't matter anymore. Show's over and they'll gut and redecorate for next year, IF there's a next year of course....

Didn't realise how life threatening it could have been until Fub got home. His face is a little cut up from the windscreen smashing as he said there were huge hail stones smashing into the windscreen at a side angle, so it smashed the windscreen good and proper, resulting in shards hitting him. He was lucky that a shard didn't go into his eye or elsewhere. He was lucky there was a Servo 300M down the road for him to pull into at the time.

Back