Skip to main content

The storm came and fucked shit up :(

rad_kid

Homosexual
Brisbane just got hit with an intense storm with hailstone the size of golfballs and crazy strong winds! this was the damage we got :( Our gazebo is in ruins, Our spa is ok YAY!!! haha Car has a smashed front wind screen, and of course my bedroom window was the only one that got smashed!!! Now a cardboard box #TheBlock Haha! Today you suck.....On the phone with insurance, landlord etc.....I need a drink...... rest of house is good. not looking forward to cleaning this mess up tomorrow! good times, GOOD TIMES!!! The storm came and fucked shit up. worst one I have seen here in years!!! Hope everyone else in Brisbane is safe and isn't suffering too much damage!!
B3byv9jCEAAR96P.jpg
B3bmzhrCQAAi89H.jpg
photo.php
B3b5t8jCMAAs8M9.jpg:large

Brisbane just got hit with an intense storm with hailstone the size of golfballs and crazy strong winds! this was the damage we got :( Our gazebo is in ruins, Our spa is ok YAY!!! haha Car has a smashed front wind screen, and of course my bedroom window was the only one that got smashed!!! Now a cardboard box #TheBlock Haha! Today you suck.....On the phone with insurance, landlord etc.....I need a drink...... rest of house is good. not looking forward to cleaning this mess up tomorrow! good times, GOOD TIMES!!! The storm came and fucked shit up. worst one I have seen here in years!!! Hope everyone else in Brisbane is safe and isn't suffering too much damage!!
B3byv9jCEAAR96P.jpg
B3bmzhrCQAAi89H.jpg
photo.php

You poor thing! We didn't get hail where I am, just wind and rain and a couple of trees down in the back yard. Think we got off lightly!

Out here on the Island the hail was ORANGE sized! Looks like fekking da nang after napalm. :([DOUBLEPOST=1417080157][/DOUBLEPOST]
B3byv9jCEAAR96P.jpg
B3bmzhrCQAAi89H.jpg
photo.php
wow sorry mate I hope you are with suncorp insurance?

Dislike storms like that ,hope you and the rest of Brisbane get on well with your insurers

Thanks everybody! :) Every things coming up Milhouse! Won't get a new window for my bedroom till tomorrow arvo. yay! Hope it does not rain again soon haha! enjoy your night x

Muggy 35C and thunderstorms/rain for the past 24 hours in Perth, some damage north of Perth, but otherwise all ok...

Apparently the death of a cricketer is the most important thing that has happened today however as the News hasn't mentioned Brisbane's storms at all so far... (ok, yes it's very sad, but other things happened today as well channel 2, 7, 9 and 10...)

Muggy 35C and thunderstorms/rain for the past 24 hours in Perth, some damage north of Perth, but otherwise all ok...

Apparently the death of a cricketer is the most important thing that has happened today however as the News hasn't mentioned Brisbane's storms at all so far... (ok, yes it's very sad, but other things happened today as well channel 2, 7, 9 and 10...)
We hardly got any Rain or Thunderstorms in our neck of the woods in the SW

Shit @rad_kid I've just been reading up about the storm is brissy, crazy how vulnerable we are as human to the weather. It could of been a lot worse than it was.

There is a pretty cool video on this article that shows how much rain had fallen.....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-27/severe-storm-batters-south-east-queensland/5923302

I've never seen damage like this before.

B3bmFp1CMAAMY-6.jpg:large
This is crazy!!! wow, never seen a storm this intense here in Brisbane before!![DOUBLEPOST=1417084696][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh that's not my house, I just thought it was a cool picture.
LOL

Back