Skip to main content

The Speccy Awards 2014 - VOTE

Do you write that and create the melody?!

Only the word "diamonDS" and the, uh, "jazz" chord on the phrase "come on" (common). :D

Speaking of diamonds, did ya like the flash of blue that came out of the one in my wedding ring on the final "shine" ?

Tis reflected glory from the following occasion from back in 1994 at Earls Court.

(turn the volume up)

Oh, and obviously the brief heartbeat at the very end of my little "LIKE" tribute for ya was also a "P.U.L.S.E" reference ...

Hmmm, gunna have to pour me something nice and get that awesome concert projected on the wall with the sound turned up to "block out the rest of world" levels again this weekend, I reckon ...

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
Only the word "diamonDS" and the, uh, "jazz" chord on the phrase "come on" (common). :D

Speaking of diamonds, did ya like the flash of blue that came out of the one in my wedding ring on the final "shine" ?

Tis reflected glory from the following occasion from back in 1994 at Earls Court.

(turn the volume up)

Oh, and obviously the brief heartbeat at the very end of my little "LIKE" tribute for ya was also a "P.U.L.S.E" reference ...

Hmmm, gunna have to pour me something nice and get that awesome concert projected on the wall with the sound turned up to "block out the rest of world" levels again this weekend, I reckon ...

regarDS
Ahh its Pink Floyd. I have always hated Pink Floyd.

Do you know how hard it was to be a stoner in the 90's and hate Pink Floyd?! Dark Side of the Moon is the worst album of all time! Back then I was too scared to have an original thought, so I just swayed along with the melody, pretending to love it, while silently screaming.

Pink Floyd and Dire Straits. Hated them both.

^ not too surprised @Trala , for they are all muso's musos after all. :)

Same diff with Jeff Lynne / elo and Neil Finn.

regarDS

Hey @derspatz

You look so happy and relaxed when you sing. The film clip was beautiful, I did notice your wedding ring sparkle. My favourite part was the birds on the clothes line.

It was really well done. Thanks for fluffing my feathers with my brief tribute at the very end.

Some days I almost like you.

Ha! Xo

Hey @derspatz

You look so happy and relaxed when you sing. The film clip was beautiful, I did notice your wedding ring sparkle. My favourite part was the birds on the clothes line.

It was really well done. Thanks for fluffing my feathers with my brief tribute at the very end.

Some days I almost like you.

Ha! Xo

Cheers Trace, and, all usual trolling aside, butofcourse ya know I like ya. :)

The birds on a wire are a hat-tip to the most polite and respectful stage artist and performer (as well as awesome lyricist / truth and story teller, etc) I've ever had the privilege to be in the audience of.

Mr Leonard Cohen.

I suspect you've long realised we're kindred of a kind, the clue being my confession of being an Empiricist.

Never a near to choiceless addict though (thank you Lord).

Early experimentation soon revealed to me the reality that my flesh is something I drive (and shall one day trade in for something better) rather than something I am, so fortunately I bypassed the need to entrap it with destructive physical dependance.

That said, my choices did cost me a marriage and virtually all you see in the following youtube and much more, which also includes the home you can see @ around 10 - 15 seconds that I was literally hands on building from below ground up to the hawk's nest at around 11.5 metres from the ground including virtually everything inside the walls from plumbing to electrical to staircases, etc, etc, etc:

It now belongs totally to my long suffering and much deserving ex-wife / mother of the awesome numba1son.

(yes, I not only can operate a backhoe but also was once employed to do so :))

Near all the machinery (and my beloved Z car) were all sold off well over a decade ago now. sigh.

Ah well, we're all on good terms though, so I still get to visit now and then what I once put my blood, sweat, tears, and mentalish breakdown and cheatin ways into, so it ain't all bad. :)

With hindsight, the size of the property was too big for me and I'm much happier with what LSCP and I now have.

Such is the adventure that is life ... and ya can't unscramble and egg anyway, yes ? ;) :)

regarDS

Last edited:
Reactions: Tee
you look so happy and relaxed when you sing. -

Wot, like when I'm singin somebody else's songs from long ago, here ?

Welcome to Chez Spatz, from the 1956 "Ward" (built by the same guys wot build Oz II wot won the America's cup in 1984), to the studio and bar build by ... me ! :D

[adit] Apologies for any over the topness tonight. It's red-wine and fish & chips night, and the Chateau Cardboard is being smashed ! lol.

regarDS

Here's what I voted :happy:
Member of the Year: Consuela
Thread of the Year: 2014 Photoshop Thread
Outstanding Newcomer Award: Kismet
Photoshop Excellence Award: Mr Stickyfingers
Outstanding Troll Award: reepbot
Pointless GIF Award: MADONNA
Best Moderator Award: Tim
Sexual Tension Award: JordanS and MADONNA
Most Loyal Supporter: marsha brady
Most Fickle Supporter: JordanS
Most Missed Member: camerashy1
Most Lovable Member: Mrs Butterface
Most Direct Member: the Theorist
Most Insightful Member: Kismet
Most Witty Member: Consuela

This is foul, feral and unjust :p

i sincerely know nothing re: camerashy1

i never knew of them as i only got involved daily in 2014 ( 2012, 2013 i was only lurking for Latest News etc )

So what is camerashy1's appeal / legacy?

Were they witty banter?
Were they GIF. Gifted ?
Were they full on torch trolls?
Were they linked to some1 in the house Bhushib/ Priya styles?

Please enlighten i

Ta

i sincerely know nothing re: camerashy1

i never knew of them as i only got involved daily in 2014 ( 2012, 2013 i was only lurking for Latest News etc )

So what is camerashy1's appeal / legacy?

Were they witty banter?
Were they GIF. Gifted ?
Were they full on torch trolls?
Were they linked to some1 in the house Bhushib/ Priya styles?

Please enlighten i

Ta
I am Camerashy1!

I AM CAMERASHY!!!!

While they speculated and worried over me, I have been here the whole time!

I am like the Troll of many faces!!!!

Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

I am Camerashy1!

I AM CAMERASHY!!!!

While they speculated and worried over me, I have been here the whole time!

I am like the Troll of many faces!!!!

Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah

But what was so awesome about your posts that has every member and their dog n cat commenting on your absence and mystery?

Im confooozed

And why camerashy1 ?

Why not iPod-one or transistorradiosister

Etc

Im in the dark here

I want to learn

And who the fk is Trala if you are not me?

Yeah

But what was so awesome about your posts that has every member and their dog n cat commenting on your absence and mystery?

Im confooozed

And why camerashy1 ?

Why not iPod-one or transistorradiosister

Etc

Im in the dark here

I want to learn

And who the fk is Trala if you are not me?
Haha.
Camerashy was a regular poster and just happened to disappear right about the time that the housemates went in to lockdown. That's why the major conspiracy.
I think it's pretty clear that she isn't a housemate. I just hope she is off having a fabulous time doing something more fantastic!

Haha.
Camerashy was a regular poster and just happened to disappear right about the time that the housemates went in to lockdown. That's why the major conspiracy.
I think it's pretty clear that she isn't a housemate. I just hope she is off having a fabulous time doing something more fantastic!

Oh kool
Many thanks for providing valuable piece of that puzzle
Cheers
On another note, are you SURE she was a "she"?
I mean 90% of the members with female names are guys
And the guys with the guy names like most things other than women
And the forums have provided AntiGretel with ENDLESS cyber sex scenarios, some nights 3 to 4 posters ( and that's just from the " Rabbit''s Ears" pages) are wooing AntiGretel out of his much needed slumber to turn their frowns upside down

I am just wondering what percentage of these forum women had a bigger schlong than i & ensured the google images they sent me of "their natural bust" fooled me continually

Im such a whore

Oh kool
Many thanks for providing valuable piece of that puzzle
Cheers
On another note, are you SURE she was a "she"?
I mean 90% of the members with female names are guys
And the guys with the guy names like most things other than women
And the forums have provided AntiGretel with ENDLESS cyber sex scenarios, some nights 3 to 4 posters ( and that's just from the " Rabbit''s Ears" pages) are wooing AntiGretel out of his much needed slumber to turn their frowns upside down

I am just wondering what percentage of these forum women had a bigger schlong than i & ensured the google images they sent me of "their natural bust" fooled me continually

Im such a whore
You are certainly correct. There's no real way that I could be sure she was a female, Shen presented that way.
I think she posted a half naked back selfie somewhere too, but of course that could have been ripped off the net too

*shrugs*

...half naked back selfie somewhere too,

the warning bells toll for thee........

selfies should have same clearance as a bank cheque or overseas visa:

--100pts I.D--.
--Photographic Proof similar to prison mug shot ( front, left pose, right pose, rear )--
--Affidavit signed by a Justice Of The Peace ( confirming that the tramp stamp IS real and not some temp ink )--
--2-3 Household bills with current address and date of birth--
--A parent or guardian to compare blood type samples.--

Back