Skip to main content

The Secrets & Lies Videos Last Night

Evan44

I enjoyed all of that, and I thought everyone took it in good spirits, except for Skye..........note how she always reverts to being the cry baby and sulking when she wants attention, like last night.
Ryan's video was the harshest of anyone's, and he was laughing it off and owning it.

I enjoyed all of that, and I thought everyone took it in good spirits, except for Skye..........note how she always reverts to being the cry baby and sulking when she wants attention, like last night.
Ryan's video was the harshest of anyone's, and he was laughing it off and owning it.

In French we say "Laughing Yellow" Well, Ryan and Travis were laughing, but it looked so fake, so uncomfortable, they were embarrassed, they didn't know how to react. They didn't fool me, that is sure.

Skye cried because she was hurt. They were really nasty in their comments about her. That would have hurt her deep down. To not be able to see that, just shows me how unfeeling some posters are. Attack, attack, attack and mock, very sad

I am no Skye fan and along with Ryan, I'd really really not like them to win. But Ryan has been quite nasty and condescending to Skye pretty much through all of the show. It's the thinking he's better than her (and select others) that really gets on my nerves. He stinks of superiority and it just ain't nice! As I said no fan of Skyes, but he does talk about her like she's a bit of crap. Saying this though I do think the whole 'woe is me, where to I fit in' stuff was more for us than anything else. But I can see why she'd be peeved with Ryan.

Back