Skip to main content

The secrets episode

That secrets episode was the single best episode of this season. The crew should be patting themselves on the back for putting that one together. It's only a shame that it would probably only work once per season.

If memory serves, last year there wasn't much in it. This year with the near constant Priya/Skye gossiping, Priya/Lina gossiping, Skye saying one thing and meaning another, the Ryan/Travis/Aisha love triangle, the Ryan/Skye thing... oh my god that was amazing.

I found it a little disappointing. We didn't see much in the way of extra footage, and each housemate didn't have a great deal of secrets. They must have shown a heavily edited version of it at home.

That secrets episode was the single best episode of this season.
200_s.gif

Last year had better episodes towards the beginning to middle of the series.

This year, beginning sucked and it got better towards the middle-ish and end.

I thought they went heavy on Ryan and too light on Priya.

No way. Priya does gossip, but its never in a way where she is attacking a person. It's just gossip. Adding any more would have just been pointless.

They exposed Ryan for who he is. He is MEAN when he gossips and says nasty and hurtful things. There's a difference.

No way. Priya does gossip, but its never in a way where she is attacking a person. It's just gossip. Adding any more would have just been pointless.

They exposed Ryan for who he is. He is MEAN when he gossips and says nasty and hurtful things. There's a difference.
Well if you're going down that overgrown garden path; Priya did call Skye 'Stupid'...but nope, that isn't nasty and hurtful:confused:

Well if you're going down that overgrown garden path; Priya did call Skye 'Stupid'...but nope, that isn't nasty and hurtful:confused:

that was Week 1, and it is no where near as bad as what Ryan says. He is purely nasty, and was personally attacking people behind their backs. There is a mean intention there. Priya doesn't do that. She just judges from a far lol

Back