Skip to main content

The Reepbot Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Sherlock, the BBC version written by Gatiss and Moffat. Started out well, but then it just got awful, stupid, and worst of all boring. I understand it's not really a mystery show, more a show about male friendship and family. But that last episode was ridiculous with Sherlock's previously unknown ridiculously overpowered super villain sister who can brainwash someone just by talking to them for five minutes.

Jeez, for a rich couple, the Harts sure seem to have some awful cars. But maybe they were the top line back in the 70s. I would need to build a time machine to know more. But I don't know science, so I guess all I have is my foolish theories.

Once there was drama on the beach when a group of people were deciding if they wanted to go the nightclubs Aphrodite fan or expressive.

Watching Hart to Hart has made me appreciate magnum pi more. Because magnum pi wasn't afraid to lean into the serious moments even when it was in the middle of a silly episode. Yet Hart to Hart always seems uncomfortable anytime it remotely attempts to be serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back