Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

What are you watching right now?
Master Chef v Lego v DWTS
Flicking between 3
MC has won me, it is already exciting, the food is fab
I intend to watch and follow Lego live, because 9 has the worst catch up online
But Lego is kind of boring show, I like the end
DWTS don’t really like most of them, Daryl shits me, so does Sonya even tho dancing is my passion,
bits I have seen are cheesy and crap, much prefer 10s version

What are you watching right now?
Master Chef v Lego v DWTS
Flicking between 3
MC has won me, it is already exciting, the food is fab
I intend to watch and follow Lego live, because 9 has the worst catch up online
But Lego is kind of boring show, I like the end
DWTS don’t really like most of them, Daryl shits me, so does Sonya even tho dancing is my passion,
bits I have seen are cheesy and crap, much prefer 10s version
Neither of the 3 caught my attention at all.
I'm on Netflix this week until BB starts on Monday!

I'm going to have to have an EastEnders catch up. Having been glued to MAFS for how long it was on for, I suddenly noticed I have 20 episodes banked up.
A binge fest on the weekend!
Also need to fit in the 4 year olds in the nursing home, and I've got a few Wife Swaps in catch up to get through, and I still haven't looked at last weeks Gogglebox - too much TV and not enough spare time!
All this and my partner and I are now up to season 4 of Breaking Bad. That is SO addictive!

Mmm, Can’t Ask That, is all CHEATERS
Revealing
And how did they get these people

Oh boy....watch it

I finished heartbreak high. Every single episode. I watched it back in the day, was obsessed with Drazic, realised still was 😂.

…I thought that I might resurrect this thread so that we can use it as a base for when one of us start a ‘Live‘ thread such as ‘I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here’ / ‘Survivor’ / ‘Big Brother’ etc etc… because I’ve noticed that some ‘new members’ get lost in our myriad of Forums as to where to go to join in the fun of ‘Live’ postings… maybe when we start ‘Episode’ threads for any of our favourite shows we can post a link to the first episode to guide them in the right direction?… just an idea… cheers.

Back