Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...oh dear... I've just realised that HYBPA starts at 8:36 and that FFF ends at 8:46... a ten minute overlap... oh well... I'll just keep flipping back and forth and will watch FF inbetween Ads methinks!... lol!... cheers.

I have it on mute, and I am downloading music for my mate in hospital for his listening pleasure - and mine ringht now
Took a Pill in Ibiza, and I dancing....

Will be unmuted for HYBPA:)

He is in good hands, had triple by pass a few years ago, and he needs a tune up in hospital regularly, he has an infection
He is my gay twin, ie we share a birthday and have been buddies for over 30 years....I love him dearly, he is so far away in Perth.
But at least I know he is being well visited and looked after, they have fantastic hospitals over there

Some of the team captains answers:
"Name a time where you feel impulsive" <-- "When I feel impulsive"
"Name something that gets a makeover" <-- "Me"
[DOUBLEPOST=1511170600][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ha ha ha ha. Okay then.

...it sounds like when they're not reading a script then their brain cells go on holidays lol!... cheers.

Sticky you have to do high tea at a big posh hotel it's so civilized and lovely

...I wouldn't know where to stick my pinky finger kxk... lol!... that sounds way too posh for me methinks!... lol!... cheers.

How have you avoided doing fancy tea on Mother's Day? You don't have to be fancy at all. And it's romantic with a partner

Crazy price for a possible fake painting

Back