Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Sadly yes. The worst legacy of Love Island, back to haunt us again.

...so that was originally said on 'Love Island' then Meglos?... that figures... either I didn't watch that episode among the whole lot of them that I didn't or if I did actually watch that episode I have not heard it or have forgotten about it lol!... to hear her say that tonight sort of threw me back because it sounded kind of 'wrong'... I'm not a prude by any means as everyone knows but that did kind of shock me lol!... thanks for confirming that for me Meglos... cheers.

Julia is the only good thing about this show. Not sure if I'll watch it again, people are horrible really and this is just reminding me.

...well... just like not wanting to watch The Bach franchise or the Love Island shit etc... I will give the show three chances by watching the first three episodes just to be fair to Julia if nothing else but if I'm not convinced by then it's bye bye Julia... so why not give it another two episodes at least Meglos?... Casey Donovan is supposed to be on it next week so why not endure the pain with me my friend?... it will make for easier viewing for me at least if I can share the pain and agony of it all lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I think a lot of things said on the show tonight were kind of wrong, lol!

...yes there were quite a few 'wrongs' said tonight Lyf but that was the wrongest wrong out of all of the wrongs... the others didn't quite 'shock' me with their lesser wrongnesses... am I wrong in thinking that?... lol!... erm... I need a shot of Rum after writing that... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: Lyf
...well... just like not wanting to watch The Bach franchise or the Love Island shit etc... I will give the show three chances by watching the first three episodes just to be fair to Julia if nothing else but if I'm not convinced by then it's bye bye Julia... so why not give it another two episodes at least Meglos?... Casey Donovan is supposed to be on it next week so why not endure the pain with me my friend?... it will make for easier viewing for me at least if I can share the pain and agony of it all lol!... cheers.

Yeah I want to see the Casey Donovan one at least.

It should be only 30mins
60 mins is far too long for fluff

...I totally agree kxk... halfway through it I was losing interest really fast... they are using the show as a main drawcard big block buster type of show whereas it should be being used as a light-hearted 'filler' show inbetween big rating programmes methinks!... Julia did well with such low grade material and concept of the show... if it folds (which it will pretty quickly I imagine) then I don't think that Julia would cop the fall for it... the show really is an outdated concept and won't last long at all I imagine... but... I will watch at least another two episodes as I said regardless... (I'm obviously a glutton for punishment lol!)... cheers.

So what is everyone watching tonight? I'm tuned in to The Project right now (but only half paying attention)... trying to do my tax return... I see later on there is "Take Me Out" and "100% Hotter" for something lighthearted... or for something more serious there is "Ambulance Australia" and "#YesAllMen"... how to choose??

So what is everyone watching tonight? I'm tuned in to The Project right now (but only half paying attention)... trying to do my tax return... I see later on there is "Take Me Out" and "100% Hotter" for something lighthearted... or for something more serious there is "Ambulance Australia" and "#YesAllMen"... how to choose??

Bit of a light night, but for me there's The Block and The Good Doctor, plus catching up on some stuff I recorded. I gave up on Take Me Out.

...so that was originally said on 'Love Island' then Meglos?... that figures... either I didn't watch that episode among the whole lot of them that I didn't or if I did actually watch that episode I have not heard it or have forgotten about it lol!... to hear her say that tonight sort of threw me back because it sounded kind of 'wrong'... I'm not a prude by any means as everyone knows but that did kind of shock me lol!... thanks for confirming that for me Meglos... cheers.

Phrase was used so often. Mostly by Tayla.

I have never seen Take Me Out @Meglos how does that compare to Blind Date? I have watched the Chinese dating show If You Are The One though which seems similar to Take Me Out.

I would say don't bother as the host is unbearable but it's up to you.... I am not watching no Creasey show.

Thanks peeps. I'm watching it now and I'm seeing what you mean about Joel Creasey, but I think I might be able to overlook that thanks to my weakness for dating shows...

Phrase was used so often. Mostly by Tayla.

I would say don't bother as the host is unbearable but it's up to you.... I am not watching no Creasey show.

...thanks for going to the trouble of rounding up that flurry of fanny flutter videos my friend... I didn't know that fanny flutters were running around so rampant lol!... thanks Affable... cheers.

One thing I'm liking about Take Me Out is that it is more diverse. It's also good that they show us how the dates went. I'll watch it again. :p

Back