Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Did they say which drugs they have taken?

...the warm up people just before the events start must be really good at it... they've whipped these people into over acting before they even start it... perhaps feeding them some drugs and booze may be part of it?... lol!... cheers.

I don't think it is over acting Sticky, some of it is quite intimidating

Peaked at the singing show anyone????

Even Julia save another singathon methinks........egad horrible screeching off key going on right now, honestly hideous
OMG that was supposed to be CHANDELIER

...so far I would've enjoyed participating in both of those events... the first one would be like being totally pissed and the second one... I love anything to do with heights lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...some of these challenges remind me of those silly tasks in 'Big Brother' crossed with a mild dose of 'I'm a Celeb' and 'Survivor' lol!... cheers.

...haha!... the Tomb slime stairs would've been hard to do methinks!... I would've loved to try that too lol!... cheers.

I think Grant has a winner.....this is actually perfect for his fun personality

people should love this, ANYONE could have a go, even me

...Grant was born for this role methinks kxk... and yes... I totally agree that anyone could have a go at this... not just Atheletes etc... I'm just hoping that there are different challenges each week or it could get a tad bit repetitive I guess?... but yes... Grant sure is in his element isn't he?... cheers.

Looks a bit more achievable than the Ninja Warrior.

...that Ninja Warrior is less fun and exciting to watch than this for me... and... the contestants all revved up the way that they are reminds me of the old 'The Price is Right' show contestants when their names are called out lol!... cheers.

...wow!... you may be right oddjob... I don't know what drugs these people are on but am starting to think that they are all supplied with huge volumes of red cordial or something before they go on lol!... cheers.

This apple game would be fun.

...where I used to work our company had a sort of Carnival event and had all types of challenge tasks just for the fun of it and one of them is that you're in a harness and it's attached to a large rubber band and you have to run as fast and hard as you can to see who gets the furthest distance... I was so crap at that but it was so much fun lol!... cheers.

Clearly the audience is made up of all possible contestants, that is why they are so hyped up, any minute it could be YOU going for fiddy

...yes it's such a great concept that anyone can be picked isn't it?... perhaps they have to behave the nuttiest to be the ones picked by the Producers off camera?... if so... that would explain quite a lot about them behaving like such nutbags wouldn't it?... cheers.

...where I used to work our company had a sort of Carnival event and had all types of challenge tasks just for the fun of it and one of them is that you're in a harness and it's attached to a large rubber band and you have to run as fast and hard as you can to see who gets the furthest distance... I was so crap at that but it was so much fun lol!... cheers.

Best fun like this I ever had was participating in Gay Olympics, Perth, WA for several years
Our team was a gay pub
The best gay nightclub team always came tripping on LSD
Queen Victoria was our patron
Best pissed fun ever.....handbag toss, high heeled skip.....HUGE tug of wars, etc
Good prizes too, lots of alcohol involved

Back