Skip to main content

The Producers Want Priya Evicted Next

I can see why the producers may want Priya evicted next. She has no involuntary excitement in her, no spontaneity. It is like she is on a 3 second delay when something startling happens. Assessing other peoples' reactions first before she allows herself to join in. So different to when she is annoyed by something. That comes out immediately, BOOM, BAM, HAMMER DOWN!!!

BB has had bland winners in the past who gave nothing or very little back to the franchise. They don't really want another one. If she is evicted now, that is one less PR nightmare.

Yeah but look what happened with Jamie BB06.

Its funny though, ever since BB moved to nine their winners so far have been up front, polarizing people and not pot plants.

If it had been a vote to save that year instead of a vote to evict, the whole season would have gone very differently. Jamie would have been out of there much earlier. Camilla was polarising, but at least she was interesting (I was not a fan of hers, she did my head in). There were some very interesting characters that year, (minus the two who were sent home, didn't like them anyway) any of which could have, should have won.

The difference between the two voting styles comes down to hate and love. In the vote to evict, the person with the least hate wins. In the vote to save, the person with the most love wins. And that horrible combination voting they tried was too confusing and inconsistent with other voting practices.

The vote to save shows the producers exactly who the viewing audience wants by the people who put their money where their remote is. SM is an indication and should only be taken as a nice to know (or not nice to know, as the case may be).

My feeling is a dynamic winner is wanted. This counts out Priya, Ryan, Lina, and, I hate to say it, possibly David. Of the remaining, I would only want Penny to win. Whole the other two have personality, I, personally, can't stand them.

My wish for tonight is for Priya to be evicted. If not her, then Ryan or Skye.

Voting to save David.

A lot of people have turned on Skye on social media. We know girls can go from love to hate so quickly! lol but they will never hate Ryan cause you know he's hot.

I just gave credible evidence, go back through the threads for those weeks and peoples confusions why the eviction numbers were changed?

Your evidence is full of holes. They HAD to close the voting lines, because if they reopened them and Travis and Aisha took the money, the voters would have wasted their money and would have had to have been refunded!

Priya fans are going strong. We won't let her go tonight.

Yes, her edit was negative. They showed us her rude, condescending behaviour - She reminded me of Benjamin Norris (I liked the guy; you just had to warm up to his behaviour).

David is getting on my nerves. Like I said, the evil spirit that was in Travis in the first month is now in David. :wtf:

I love how when someone its someone people like its a bad edit but when its someone they don't its just them being them. Didn't the old bb producer even say that blaming the editing is just a defence mechanism

Back