Skip to main content

The Producers Want Priya Evicted Next

Well they've saved her enough bloody times!

When she was HOH and it was a triple eviction till they realized she was up anyway and they threw in the cash for Aisha to leave and she said no so they threw the cash at Trasha and still no but that week Sandra & Jason went with Priya the next one but lucky they changed the rules. Which wouldn't have mattered anyway, had Aisha or Trasha agreed to go Priya would have not gone regardless.

Then the other time they changed the double to a single over the weekend and Priya would have gone if it was a double.

Well they've saved her enough bloody times!

When she was HOH and it was a triple eviction till they realized she was up anyway and they threw in the cash for Aisha to leave and she said no so they threw the cash at Trasha and still no but that week Sandra & Jason went with Priya the next one but lucky they changed the rules. Which wouldn't have mattered anyway, had Aisha or Trasha agreed to go Priya would have not gone regardless.

Then the other time they changed the double to a single over the weekend and Priya would have gone if it was a double.

Lol you have no credible evidence to support this.
I love how people start shouting RIGGED, when things don't go their way or the way they hoped they'd go.

If Priya goes tonight I'm not gonna shout "RIGGED" - it will just be unfortunate.

Lol you have no credible evidence to support this.
I love how people start shouting RIGGED, when things don't go their way or the way they hoped they'd go.

If Priya goes tonight I'm not gonna shout "RIGGED" - it will just be unfortunate.
I just gave credible evidence, go back through the threads for those weeks and peoples confusions why the eviction numbers were changed?

I also think the night they offered Trasha the cash they were trying to save Jason too. at that time Clawson was the better love story and they didn't care to lose Trasha for the bigger picture.

She got a bad edit tonight.
That usually means that Alex & co have decided who they want to get punted next.
Her fans will need to vote like crazy over the next day or so to save her.

NO threads you have made have help water. Priya gets a lot of "bad" edits. The fact though you as a Priya fan SEE what a horrible person she is speaks volumes. Unless you reckon Alex was doing the voice over OF her in the edit you personally find dodgy this time around, then what you saw comes down to the person the housemates HAVE been living with. They were all HER words.

Yes, because people's posts on a forum and their confusion are credible.
@pawlini is correct. i recall the same events.
and yes, this board is without doubt the most credible thing on planet bbau. chances are pretty good that if you heard it, you heard it here first.

I believe they want a young winner or at least a winner that drives the young audience to watch and vote. Maybe they are fed up with Skye, don't know. But I don't see how Priya or David as a winner helps them build the audience for the show or the network.

I believe they want a young winner or at least a winner that drives the young audience to watch and vote. Maybe they are fed up with Skye, don't know. But I don't see how Priya or David as a winner helps them build the audience for the show or the network.

Skye winning won't grow the audience either. Anyway it doesn't matter it's clear that the show won't be returning to Nine next year.

Ultimately they can only give Priya an edit she gave them. They can't put words in her mouth.

The entrance of Lina was the start of Priya's very bad edit phase. It introduced someone harbouring man-hate to vent and bitch with. Priya most likely saw Lina as someone easy to get on side. Though the only end result is that it's given the editors open slather on all the bitch-fests they seem to sit and do. Priya chose the wrong intruder to befriend. Priya's mistake is that you can try to make others look bad, but at the same time you are sabotaging your own game by looking vindictive and judgemental.

I agree she got a bad edit but I was thinking it might be a bit of reverse psychology to make voters think she needs more votes to keep her in there, so that she stays.

You could be right. Or they could want Ryan out. He's been pretty invisible compared to Dave, Priya and Skye this week.

You could be right. Or they could want Ryan out. He's been pretty invisible compared to Dave, Priya and Skye this week.

It was pretty much "Ryan who?" last night. He would not be a great winner from a PR perspective. Just sitting with a semi grin when he should be engaging the fans. I can almost see why they wouldn't have wanted him on the block - no drama in him.

Back