Skip to main content

The Princess Bride Appreciation Society

https://www.halloweencostumes.com.a...MIi6jfivH71gIVkiu9Ch2tZwaTEAYYASABEgJVmvD_BwE

Some men lack the courage to stare danger in the face. Some men lack the fortitude to endure years of training in the art of the sword. Some men lack the glorious facial hair to become a dashing and handsome hero, ready to avenge the death of his father (awesome mustaches are a must for that kind of thing). Inigo Montoya, is a man who lacks nothing!

We bet that you've probably spent a good deal of time reciting Inigo's famous line from The Princess Bride, just like us. You've probably pretended to clash swords with Count Rugen in the epic final battle. You've probably even tried to grow a wicked mustache, just like the daring fencer! Well, pretend no longer, friend. The time has arrived for you to assume the role of Inigo Montoya

Based on the iconic movie character, this licensed Inigo Montoya costume recreates his outfit from the film, The Princess Bride. The costume comes with the yellow shirt, along with a brown vest. The included pants match the vest and the costume set comes with the necessary accessories, like boot covers and belt, to really make you feel like the Spanish fencer. It also comes with a wig and mustache, to help you achieve the look without ever having to grow your own! Don't forget to pick up one of our toy sword accessories, since you're going to want your sword skills in top shape for the big battle with the dastardly villain, Rugen.

• Princess Bride Inigo Montoya Costume
  • 100% polyester faux suede pants and vest
  • 80% polyester, 19% cotton shirt
  • Shirt has laced v-neck, laced sleeve cuffs
  • Vest has front lacing
  • Pants have elastic waistband
  • Foot covers attach with hook & loop fastener
  • Synthetic hair on mesh wig cap with elastic edge
  • Self adhesive mustache
  • Faux leather belt has metal slide buckle
  • Officially licensed and exclusive!
  • "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya"

On a lighter note, congratulations on the 30th anniversary of "The Princess Bride." Why do you think the film has remained so beloved to this day?

You know, I don't know. It's a story about true love, I guess [Laughs]. And as we say, “True love conquers all.” It's a crazy, wacky mixture of satire, romance, adventure, swashbuckling, and it's got a quirky tone to it. I love the fact that it's stood the test of time, and I love the fact that kids who saw it at 8 and 9 years old are now introducing the film to their 8- and 9-year-olds.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-rob-reiner-lbj-20171030-htmlstory.html

Back