Skip to main content

The Nonsense Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call it and say I'm fairly sure Witty has been banned. I know many won't see, understand or respect what I'm about to say. The penny has finally dropped....

Big corporate bitch.
Well organised...and other stuff.
Pluralism.
Thank you.

Let everyone move on. :)

I was wondering who has been sent on 'vacation'. Seems like it's X and Y.... (with Z being permanently banned). Ah well....

Reepbot mainly seems harmless to me also. I actually normally quite like him. But he can probably just take things a bit too far for some/most people's liking. At least, normally, he is not aggressive. (Well I don't find him to be). But nevertheless he provokes just that little bit too far for his own good on occasion. I hope he does come back. He is one of the 'characters' here. (Hi Reepbot).

As for Y: I do find them a bit aggressive. Just chill. You don't have to post every aggressive thought that enters your head, and as for Z: thank F-ing C they have finally been completely banned. Toxic toxic toxic. Reeeeally strange toxic. Just Baaaaad, I hope they do have some other outlet to keep them from going effing off their tree because they are scary. In my view.
Think you have a 'job', if you want one. :p

Oh - and - as of yet... I haven't been banned, am not on vacation and am in no particular huff with regards to this forum (with a work client and colleague YES - Big BIG BIIIIIG huff, but this forum, no, no big huff)

I'll call it and say I'm fairly sure Witty has been banned. I know many won't see, understand or respect what I'm about to say. The penny has finally dropped....

Big corporate bitch.
Well organised...and other stuff.
Pluralism.
Thank you.

Let everyone move on. :)

funny, let everyone move on after posting a whine.
You just don't get it, probably never will. Big corporate bitch? Is this what people who backed a losing and toxic side post?
Sorry, but I've been blubbering to Glen Campbell youtubes since I saw hooley's post.
YOU seriously need to leave.

Ah. Me no understand. And I am already in a huff with people at my current job, so.....?!?! Maybe I am not the right person for any additional jobs...
Fair enough. It's not a job per say, but you're already kinda doing it, rather well actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kxk
funny, let everyone move on after posting a whine.
You just don't get it, probably never will. Big corporate bitch? Is this what people who backed a losing and toxic side post?
Sorry, but I've been blubbering to Glen Campbell youtubes since I saw hooley's post.
YOU seriously need to leave.
This is not about what you think it's about. Stop your blubbering, take a step back. You're turning yourself into an emotional wreck by the sound of it. If you want empathy, it admittedly isn't my strongest suit, but I have others, and make a valuable contribution to this community (as do all other present posters). Whether you like it or not. Sorry.

Reactions: kxk
Yeah, no you don't, make a valuable contribution to this community, or any I bet.
Please don't think everyone's an idiot, like Witty did, we all read most get it.

Well, I have no idea what goes on around here, pretty much like other waves that washed away in previous decades.
So, did all that A,B,C stuff @Mooseface = the tacky people who went beyond the pale and shut down RUOK?
With I see exceptions however... so clearly other shit is going on I am blissfully unaware of, same as usual. Poor mods - must have dealt with utter crap, for they are chill & laid back.
POSTERS - don't stuff up this place, we have such fab posters as well as arseholes, and some of us have been here so long we come attached like code.
And yes, INMO anyone involved in the fracas in RUOK you were tacky and excessively inappropriate, shame.

Well that's been rather obvious with your posts of late.
Mooseface starting up a new OT thread? What the fuck was that?
Blufin bringing up corporate reasons for Witty's ban? Do you need some alfoil?
Other forums, don't give a toss about, keep it to them, old grudges, don't bring them here.
Stupid ------> there's the door.

I was wondering who has been sent on 'vacation'. Seems like it's X and Y.... (with Z being permanently banned). Ah well....

Reepbot mainly seems harmless to me also. I actually normally quite like him. But he can probably just take things a bit too far for some/most people's liking. At least, normally, he is not aggressive. (Well I don't find him to be). But nevertheless he provokes just that little bit too far for his own good on occasion. I hope he does come back. He is one of the 'characters' here. (Hi Reepbot).

As for Y: I do find them a bit aggressive. Just chill. You don't have to post every aggressive thought that enters your head, and as for Z: thank F-ing C they have finally been completely banned. Toxic toxic toxic. Reeeeally strange toxic. Just Baaaaad, I hope they do have some other outlet to keep them from going effing off their tree because they are scary. In my view.

I agree about @reepbot. It shall be interesting how things unfold now that "Z" is banned. My suspicion is the problems will continue to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back