Skip to main content

The Nonsense Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is there any way you can predict that a relationship in its infancy can work out long term? or is it too diffucult to tell. i was just thinking about the talk regarding Clawson and Drully in the bb housemates thread.

Reactions: kxk
Nonsense? OK. Shark Tank showcased a new product which is going gangbusters. The Sharks were just about scrambling over each other for a slice of it......
It's the fairy door! Tah da!
images

A little front door facia panel that kids prop against their bedroom floor/wall where they can leave and find messages from fairies LOL

Nonsense? OK. Shark Tank showcased a new product which is going gangbusters. The Sharks were just about scrambling over each other for a slice of it......
It's the fairy door! Tah da!
images

A little front door facia panel that kids prop against their bedroom floor/wall where they can leave and find messages from fairies LOL

ohhh a fairy door. that's a sweet idea.

what are good and effective ways to build someone's self confidence? this is a toastmasters related question.

a fairy eats dairy

for breakfast lunch and tea

before going to lollipop land

next to the group of grey clouds

and spreading joy across the land

@reepbot I assume you MUST be a fan of surreal comedy? Hey, nonny, nonny???

giphy.gif

so is there any way you can predict that a relationship in its infancy can work out long term? or is it too diffucult to tell. i was just thinking about the talk regarding Clawson and Drully in the bb housemates thread.

YES
You can predict somewhat.
The closer your backgrounds, cultural, social, religous, education. economic etc = more likely to work long term.
Thus, one reason arranged marriages are more successful (plus the taboos on separation).

The more similar you are the more likely you will be on the same page and harmonious.
That crap about opposites attract is CRAP.

People that look alike even, stay together, but that may be just narcissists

@reepbot seems so harmless to me, I guess different stuff annoys, I just find reeps whimsical, and i like silly pokes.
Reeps always makes me think of me getting kicked off netball teams as a kid for being silly enough to think we were supposed to have fun, and not bitchy and hard & rough enough.
Maybe reeps does stuff i am not aware of, but if you can't just shrug of the nonsense, well you must be a ball of fun with kids.

So who is banned totally?Lately
Who is on vacation?
And who took a hike in a huff lately?

@reepbot seems so harmless to me, I guess different stuff annoys, I just find reeps whimsical, and i like silly pokes.
Reeps always makes me think of me getting kicked off netball teams as a kid for being silly enough to think we were supposed to have fun, and not bitchy and hard & rough enough.
Maybe reeps does stuff i am not aware of, but if you can't just shrug of the nonsense, well you must be a ball of fun with kids.

So who is banned totally?Lately
Who is on vacation?
And who took a hike in a huff lately?
Most people who chose to post here like a bit of silly. However, nonsense injected into serious conversations can be irritating.
Dunno
Don't really know for sure
No one as far as I'm aware.

I was wondering who has been sent on 'vacation'. Seems like it's X and Y.... (with Z being permanently banned). Ah well....

Reepbot mainly seems harmless to me also. I actually normally quite like him. But he can probably just take things a bit too far for some/most people's liking. At least, normally, he is not aggressive. (Well I don't find him to be). But nevertheless he provokes just that little bit too far for his own good on occasion. I hope he does come back. He is one of the 'characters' here. (Hi Reepbot).

As for Y: I do find them a bit aggressive. Just chill. You don't have to post every aggressive thought that enters your head, and as for Z: thank F-ing C they have finally been completely banned. Toxic toxic toxic. Reeeeally strange toxic. Just Baaaaad, I hope they do have some other outlet to keep them from going effing off their tree because they are scary. In my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back