Skip to main content

The Muppet Thread

...Meglos will love this one being that the Meglos' 'Geefle' Avatar makes an appearance lol!... cheers.

Watching the old and new muppet movies back to back is really disconcerting because you can tell the difference between the character's voices. like with the Kermits.

Watching the old and new muppet movies back to back is really disconcerting because you can tell the difference between the character's voices. like with the Kermits.

...I was disappointed with the Muppet movies for that reason too reepbot... it's like when Mel Blank died and they replaced his voice for Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck/ Foghorn Leghorn etc with his son doing the voices... it was never the same... it's sad when what you love watching tries to reboot itself without the original crews... oh well... there's always YouTube to go back to and relive the 'good old days' I guess?... lol!... cheers.

...I was disappointed with the Muppet movies for that reason too reepbot... it's like when Mel Blank died and they replaced his voice for Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck/ Foghorn Leghorn etc with his son doing the voices... it was never the same... it's sad when what you love watching tries to reboot itself without the original crews... oh well... there's always YouTube to go back to and relive the 'good old days' I guess?... lol!... cheers.

i did like the latest muppet movie though. even though the new kermit voice took some getting used to.

...I'm just curious reepbot... do you like watching Japanese animated cartoon movies?... my favourites are 'Laputa Castle in the sky' and 'Howl's moving Castle' plus 'Spirited Away' and 'The Secret World of Arietty' just to name some... there's a sort of delicate subliminal beauty about them for me at least... as I said reepbot ... just curious... cheers.

upload_2017-11-9_19-26-2.jpeg upload_2017-11-9_19-23-56.jpeg upload_2017-11-9_19-23-33.jpeg upload_2017-11-9_19-24-39.jpeg

...I'm just curious reepbot... do you like watching Japanese animated cartoon movies?... my favourites are 'Laputa Castle in the sky' and 'Howl's moving Castle' plus 'Spirited Away' and 'The Secret World of Arietty' just to name some... there's a sort of delicate subliminal beauty about them for me at least... as I said reepbot ... just curious... cheers.

View attachment 53626 View attachment 53624 View attachment 53623 View attachment 53625

i do not like Japanese animated cartoon movies.

View attachment 53626 View attachment 53624 View attachment 53623 View attachment 53625

I love the studio Ghibli movies. They're a cut above your usual anime, reepbot.

Back