Skip to main content

The memorable ones....

eye

Practice safe sexting :)
Guys and gals and inbetweens,

I have such a hard time actually remembering hms from past series I've watched, and I've only ever missed two because I was overseas during those.

I think my favourite season was with Fitzy and Sarah Marie and honestly those two are the most memorable to me. Also David the country guy. Ahh and Igor the guy who had the horse cock.

Also those two lovebirds in one of the first series, the guy was ok but had Crohns disease or something. I remember that fact but not his name.

Who are the memorable ones for you?

Also those two lovebirds in one of the first series, the guy was ok but had Crohns disease or something. I remember that fact but not his name.

That would be Peter and Christina. Crohns disease is something to do with bowel inflammation. Ouch. I don't remember that.

When I need to recall who was in what series I just go to Wikipedia and enter "Big Brother Australia". There are links from there to each year of production. Info on HMs tends to be a little sketchy though.

Who are the memorable ones for you?

Farmer Dave had one of the most significant story lines. Regina was unforgettable. Actually, quite a few come to mind for both good and egregious reasons: Andi BB1(dominatrix), Johnnie BB1(Mr Gay), TerriBB8 (ignorant nationalist), TerryBB8 (old fart), RachaelBB5 (outcast), Rita BB5(appalling), Paul BB4 (stirrer), Tim BB5 (ultimate game player), Merlin BB4 (protester), etc.

My favourite season is BB2005 =x And Greg/Christie are the most memorable for me. Also BB2008 was alright with Brigitte being the memorable one from that season.

I really enjoyed Reggie as I used to watch it with her cousin and we'd be pissing ourselves. The housemates in that series were good value and some have kicked on. I loved Merlin and Tim as well

I am in the minority that loved BB06. Camilla, David, Rob, Max, Anna, Dino, Michael!!!!!!!!!!

Paul BB04 was great! I like Chrissie BB03 and Nathan BB02. Tim BB05 was amazing as well. I liked Travis and Zach from BB07 and I found Nobbi entertaining even though he is the biggest wanka to ever walk the earth.

Ahhhhh so many great memories. The spa mafia from BB08 and Glenn, Dean and Hotdogs from BB05 were the biggest dick heads ever!!!!

I am in the minority that loved BB06. Camilla, David, Rob, Max, Anna, Dino, Michael!!!!!!!!!!

Paul BB04 was great! I like Chrissie BB03 and Nathan BB02. Tim BB05 was amazing as well. I liked Travis and Zach from BB07 and I found Nobbi entertaining even though he is the biggest wanka to ever walk the earth.

Ahhhhh so many great memories. The spa mafia from BB08 and Glenn, Dean and Hotdogs from BB05 were the biggest dick heads ever!!!!

Man I loved Dino!

1)Sara-Marie
2)Marty, Jess, Nathan
3)Chrissie, Reggie, Dan
4)Paul, Fryzie, Ashalea (I think series 4 had the best 'diverse' mix between age/parental status/background)
5)Tim & Vesna
6)Camilla & Anna
7)Travis & Michelle
8)Terri & Brigitte
9)Ben, Stacey, Layla & Michael

And Brad will go down in BB history...for not being a xunt..or dish licker..
Best hm of all time..:)

Back