Skip to main content

The Masked Singer Australia 2022

Does Chrissie have inside information?
Hard to believe she guessed Matt Preston from a dream.

LOL at Osher acknowledging his whispering on that other show :p

Does Chrissie have inside information?
Hard to believe she guessed Matt Preston from a dream.

LOL at Osher acknowledging his whispering on that other show :p
I thought that too. She's just far too good at guessing the right person from extremely cryptic clues.

Hi all,

Just wanted to get on and lodge a guess about one of the singers... I think Mirrorball (or disco-ball - which is what it looks like) is Britney Spears.
When I hear the voice and the way she sings I can't not think of her, espescially combined with her body type/size and movement/gait. Plus a lot of the clues align with her.

Could be wrong of course but that's my 'nomination' lol

I though Gnome was Beau Ryan haha.

Snapdragon definitely Sheldon Riley.

I can't remember whose clues it was, but one of them had a Gloria Gaynor reference and something about Alice Springs which made me think of Priscilla. Maybe either Rooster or Popcorn is Guy Pearce? Was he here filming for Neighbours recently?

I though Gnome was Beau Ryan haha.

Snapdragon definitely Sheldon Riley.

I can't remember whose clues it was, but one of them had a Gloria Gaynor reference and something about Alice Springs which made me think of Priscilla. Maybe either Rooster or Popcorn is Guy Pearce? Was he here filming for Neighbours recently?

I am pretty sure the Gloria Gaynor reference as well as the Alice Springs clue are referring to Hugh Sheridan who hosted the drag reality show 'I Will Survive' on Channel 10. A Sheridan football also being shown further confirms it's likely him.

Agree that Snapdragon is 100% Sheldon. My other guesses are that Blowfly is Shannon Noll, Microphone is Michelle Williams (Destiny's Child) and Mirrorball is Melody Thornton (Pussycat Dolls).

I am pretty sure the Gloria Gaynor reference as well as the Alice Springs clue are referring to Hugh Sheridan who hosted the drag reality show 'I Will Survive' on Channel 10. A Sheridan football also being shown further confirms it's likely him.

Agree that Snapdragon is 100% Sheldon. My other guesses are that Blowfly is Shannon Noll, Microphone is Michelle Williams (Destiny's Child) and Mirrorball is Melody Thornton (Pussycat Dolls).

I agree, Shannon Noll definitely Blowfly!

I'm with you now on Hugh Sheridan haha.

Back