Skip to main content

The Masked Singer Australia 2022

Well I didn’t even entertain the thought that Thong could be anyone but Bindi because other people were so sure. My housemate and both did say watching it tonight that none of the clues really pointed to Bindi, but I disregarded that too as the clues are rarely actually helpful.

In any case, it was an exciting reveal. ❤️

Pia Miranda shocked me because I was certain it was Bindi as well, so it's nice to get a surprise!

Zombie definitely Emma Wiggle. One of the clues was UTS something or other, which is a uni here in Sydney and Wiki confirms she's done a Masters Degree at UTS. Also the Blowfly is unmistakably Shannon Noll.

Side note, does anyone else call it a mirrorball? I've always called it a disco ball lol.

Pia Miranda shocked me because I was certain it was Bindi as well, so it's nice to get a surprise!

Zombie definitely Emma Wiggle. One of the clues was UTS something or other, which is a uni here in Sydney and Wiki confirms she's done a Masters Degree at UTS. Also the Blowfly is unmistakably Shannon Noll.

Side note, does anyone else call it a mirrorball? I've always called it a disco ball lol.
I've always referred to them as a mirrorball. 🕺

Last edited:
By the clues and answers they gave I would have expected them all to be politicians :biggrin:

Oshie asks them do you want to ask a question...

Panel member - In the clue about the ocean, are you a swimmer or surfer?

Answer - The sky in Parsi is purple this evening...

Or something similar & completely having nothing to do with what was asked :rolleyes::cool:

Back