Skip to main content

The Masked Singer Australia 2022

The clues are so cooked.
Like the plumbing clue for Toady was 'My Dad was a Plumber'.
Dead set, how the fuck is anyone supposed to figure that out haha.

The clues are so cooked.
Like the plumbing clue for Toady was 'My Dad was a Plumber'.
Dead set, how the fuck is anyone supposed to figure that out haha.
Yes, and something about the date he filmed his first episode or something.

They need to keep it simple, like

"I loved and lost D" (Dee)
"I had the same NEIGHBOURS for over 20 years"
Some toads and fish together, followed by "but they aren't the only fish I like, I also love a mullet"

Yes, and something about the date he filmed his first episode or something.

They need to keep it simple, like

"I loved and lost D" (Dee)
"I had the same NEIGHBOURS for over 20 years"
Some toads and fish together, followed by "but they aren't the only fish I like, I also love a mullet"

Oh yeah, the time was like 23:10 or something, which was his first episode?
Give me a break haha.

Also, I'm thinking less professional singers this year? The singing was average last night!

It's the first show though - for the ones that go through they've got to milk this for weeks and ensure it isn't obvious to the viewers from show 1 who is who.

More cryptic stuff like the Big Brother clue (he was on Celeb BB in the UK) is how you start things.

One thing I was astonished by is how Hughesy has aged so much in the last few years.. He looks so grey both in hair & complexion :oops:

More cryptic stuff like the Big Brother clue (he was on Celeb BB in the UK) is how you start things.
That's right!! I knew that was a Big Brother eye when it popped up, but couldn't connect the dots.

Also, Thong is totally Bindi.

I'd pick that annoying voice and bop she does with her body anywhere.

Is blowfly Shannon Noll, Zombie is Emma wiggle,
Shannon Noll was meant to play Peter Brock (famous Australian race car driver) in a movie bio but it never happened. Racing clue. 🏁

I totally forgot this show started last night.🤦‍♀️

Will catch up on 10play this afternoon.

Yeah as has been mentioned already. The clues are pretty unhelpful. I enjoyed the first couple of US seasons, but have since given up. I only still enjoy the Aus version as I can make guessed based on voice and mannerisms as I have a chance if actually knowing who is under the masks.

I am just watching last nights ep now as The Block takes priority for me. The only voice I picked from the ads were Sheldon Riley. Not sure which costume yet, but I’ll take it from @sav0001 that he is snapdragon.

Did anyone see the potential spoiler posted on social media which is a screen cap from one of the promos with a wall of fireworks behind one of the masks? Suggesting the promos might have spoiled the winner of the series

Did anyone see the potential spoiler posted on social media which is a screen cap from one of the promos with a wall of fireworks behind one of the masks? Suggesting the promos might have spoiled the winner of the series

Oh, nup! Do tell haha.

I watched this show in the past via my niece and I didn’t mind it, but honestly no desire to tune in this year. Maybe the change of hosts?

Agree that the clues are cryptic and pointless and even when explained make little sense. Unfortunately I could never guess based off voices either… if this had been on in the 80s or something and I could only rely on my own knowledge I would have never guessed anyone I don’t think.

Back