Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2021

…’take it off! take it off!’… just one of the most ridiculous parts of the judges acting like pork chops… cheers.

…I’d like to see a classy and well talented singer like Tina Arena be one of the contestants… now SHE is is a pure class talent… she could be classified as a ‘celebrity star’… cheers.

…they’ve all been Z grade ‘celebrities‘ so far and I can’t see it changing much… so as I said… why would A grade celebrities lower themselves to come onto this show?… cheers.
I don’t think of it as “lowering themselves” at all, personally I admire anyone giving this a go
Unlike SAS,, now that is ghastly for anyone
This is a purely fun bit of fluff, kids would adore this show
They all love the experience
And we have had some great surprises, sometimes, I have become a fan a couple from just this show
Jack, amazing voice, Pauline was absolutely awesome, and Wolf ie Rob Mills all made me into a new fan

Try watching USA version, it is vomit enducing, literally
Panel makes me ill
Costumes suck, they have blobs called “thing a ma whatever”
Bigger talent pool, but all nobodies to me

…I wonder who Hughsey will claim is under the masks tonight?… Mick Jagger?… Tina Turner?… Madonna?… Mariah Carey?… Paul McCartney?… Rod Stewart?… he’s stupid… he’s delusional… aw hell… I’m going to say it… he’s a complete fuckwit!… enough said… cheers.

…I wonder who Hughsey will claim is under the masks tonight?… Mick Jagger?… Tina Turner?… Madonna?… Mariah Carey?… Paul McCartney?… Rod Stewart?… he’s stupid… he’s delusional… aw hell… I’m going to say it… he’s a complete fuckwit!… enough said… cheers.

Donald Trump?… Israel Folau?… Angie Kent?…

Beyonce, Adele.

Liam, Noel Gallagher?
The list is endless!

Back