Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2021

Atlantis sounds like an older woman.

Poor thing can barely hold the fucking head up. She’s always slouched over.

I read a rumour on Daily Mail that there is a big name US celeb on this… I was thinking Vampire so I am hoping they are not referring to Macy Gray.

David Attenborough , seriously? FFS!
…fucking ridiculous…
Can we get new judges next year.

And no Angie Kent can't apply.
…100% this… although… they can keep Urzilla… I like her…
Hughsie is a nightmare. There is no point in listening to a word he says.
…that is soooooooo true…
Beau Ryan is good thought.
Bloody Hughsie, waste of space - Elon Thingo!🙄
…Elon Musk?… Elon fucking Musk?… Hughsey… you’re a complete moron!… why is Hughsey even on this show?… get rid of him and that Caterpillar on his top lip… it looks ridiculous!… some of their guesses like Daryl Hannah etc is equally ridiculous… I’ve said it on many occasions… why would rich international stars come on this lowly nondiscript show?… WHY?… cheers.

Fuck I hope not. She was such a waste on I’m a Celeb.
I reckon Alessia Cara is a great guess! Her song in Moana (the surf board jokes / Hawaii..)

I think Alli Simpson as all the clues seem to add up to her.

Hosted a show on Radio Disney which explains the mouse clue and she interviewed Harry Styles on it.

…fucking ridiculous…

…100% this… although… they can keep Urzilla… I like her…

…that is soooooooo true…

…Elon Musk?… Elon fucking Musk?… Hughsey… you’re a complete moron!… why is Hughsey even on this show?… get rid of him and that Caterpillar on his top lip… it looks ridiculous!… some of their guesses like Daryl Hannah etc is equally ridiculous… I’ve said it on many occasions… why would rich international stars come on this lowly nondiscript show?… WHY?… cheers.

You going to join us for Dancing with the Stars when it premieres? Angie Kent is going to be on it again 😂

…’Have You Been Paying Attention’… one of the best shows on TV… especially when Kitty Flannagan is on it I reckon… cheers.

Back