Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2021

Just came on to complain - Vanessa Amorosi did not represent Australia at Eurovision in 2019, she competed to do that - Kate Miller-Heidke was the one selected.
I was very confused when they said that!! I forgot she was part of Australia Decides 😂

Well I'm on roll, third in a row I know!
Mind you, i wouldn't have picked any of them!

I am now certain that vampire is Anastacia with the Freddie Mercury and Elton John clues tonight (she has performed with both Queen and Elton John).

I am now certain that vampire is Anastacia with the Freddie Mercury and Elton John clues tonight (she has performed with both Queen and Elton John).
It so sounds like her. I’d love for it to be Anastacia. She is awesome and I’m a huge fan. Is there any evidence that she was in Australia. I don’t even think she has toured here very much 😭 I remember there was a tour a few years ago and I think I was overseas or something so I couldn’t go.

It so sounds like her. I’d love for it to be Anastacia. She is awesome and I’m a huge fan. Is there any evidence that she was in Australia. I don’t even think she has toured here very much 😭 I remember there was a tour a few years ago and I think I was overseas or something so I couldn’t go.
I remember stumbling across her by accident in Rundle Mall, doing a set when 'I'm Outta Love' was just released, and she was fantastic.

Back