Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2021

I thought the voice for Lightning was far too similar to Samantha Jade for it to be anyone else.

Also, not gonna lie, Atlantis gave me strong Gina Liano vibes. šŸ˜‚ Rhonda Burchmore second.
Hahaaaaa Gina! That would be fantastic! Iā€™m thinking Rhonda too though.

I reckon Beau Ryan is a good guess for PiƱata. Iā€™m also secretly hoping itā€™s a Hemsworthā€¦
Lel as ifā€¦

Lightning does sound like Samantha Jade but googling weetbix kids after that clue and I found a current weetbix ambassador is a surfer, Alyssa Lock. There was a reference to making waves, starting as a child (she started surfing at 6). Don't get how the soccer reference though.

I knew Babyā€™s child-like voice sounded familiar, and now Iā€™m wondering if Charli Robinson from Hi-5 is plausible. Plus, the ā€œCharl(loteā€™s Web)ā€ and band references.

Sheā€™s contracted to another network though, isnā€™t she?

I knew Babyā€™s child-like voice sounded familiar, and now Iā€™m wondering if Charli Robinson from Hi-5 is plausible. Plus, the ā€œCharl(loteā€™s Web)ā€ and band references.

Sheā€™s contracted to another network though, isnā€™t she?
Charli makes sense. I wasnā€™t aware she was doing any TV at all recently.

ā€¦as per usual Iā€™m totally clueless as to who they all are lol!ā€¦ but George Columbaris????ā€¦ bad call Channel 10ā€¦ were you desperate to make up the numbers or something?ā€¦ bad form indeed!ā€¦ cheers.

ā€¦as per usual Iā€™m totally clueless as to who they all are lol!ā€¦ but George Columbaris????ā€¦ bad call Channel 10ā€¦ were you desperate to make up the numbers or something?ā€¦ bad form indeed!ā€¦ cheers.
You know Vinnie Jones, don't you?
I never usually know any of them either.

You know Vinnie Jones, don't you?
I never usually know any of them either.
ā€¦yeah that surprised me lol!ā€¦ the last person that I wouldā€™ve thought of lol!ā€¦ and getting back to George Colombarisā€¦ being that he lost his job on Masterchefā€¦ his Restaurant empire and his entire TV ā€˜careerā€™ā€¦ he must have jumped at this gig to make some quick cash lol!ā€¦ he shouldā€™ve been dressed as a Rat instead!ā€¦ cheers.

ā€¦I said the same thing last seasonā€¦ Iā€™ll say it againā€¦ I wish that people like Hughsey wouldn't keep saying that International stars like Beyonce or Lady Ga GA or Mark Wahlberg or even Matt Damon etc are under the masksā€¦ it sounds ridiculousā€¦ why would these multi rich and famous stars lower themselves to come onto a show like this?ā€¦ saying things like that cries desperation to make the show sound classier than it actually isā€¦ I meanā€¦ theyā€™ll be trying to tell us that somebody like Snoop Dog is making commercials for Menulog or something equally ridiculous nextā€¦ I wish that they would stop itā€¦ cheers.

Watching ep 2 now
Lots of speak singing, harder to find odd bods that can sing I assume

Fun fluff, in good form again
Aus version is still 100 x better than USA....that show is so hideous it is beyond repulsive
Cannot watch the awful amaricans, they do bad taste total cheese soooooooo badly
Even the comedian I like from Community is vile, and their costumes suck, they are all juvenile fake Disney

Nice of ten to give stupid George some cash

Back