Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2021

I gotta hand it to them. The clues are pretty hard this year.

I looked up the Latin words on the mausoleum in Vampire’s package, and the translations surprisingly linked to the Aussie band called Yours Truly. Lead singer is some Mikaila Delgado. Other clues seemed to match her info. Clip of her singing also sounded similar.

Only thing is I’m sure no one has even heard of her before... so that probably seems about right actually. lol

Reactions: kxk
I am only up to the professor but this year is trickier than last years.
I know dolly though. Know that voice very well!

Wow. Would never have picked the Volcano. Big name.
I’m pretty sure I know a professor and I’m almost certain on dolly. Otherwise I’m a bit stumped.

I gotta hand it to them. The clues are pretty hard this year.

I looked up the Latin words on the mausoleum in Vampire’s package, and the translations surprisingly linked to the Aussie band called Yours Truly. Lead singer is some Mikaila Delgado. Other clues seemed to match her info. Clip of her singing also sounded similar.

Only thing is I’m sure no one has even heard of her before... so that probably seems about right actually. lol
Good sleuthing boy!
thought maybe it was a singer throwing their voice a bit.

All I've got is the pavlova could feasibly sound like Samantha Jade, who is from WA and had success as a child.
I don't know what all the baking clues meant though.

I love Professor’s outfit. I thought maybe Jimmy Rees but Ben Lee makes sense!!

Urzila is so fucking funny. Enjoying her so much more than Lindsay.

I thought the voice for Lightning was far too similar to Samantha Jade for it to be anyone else.

Also, not gonna lie, Atlantis gave me strong Gina Liano vibes. 😂 Rhonda Burchmore second.

Piñata’s clue voice sounded like Tim Campbell (backed by the Home And Away reference) but the singing voice has thrown me. Too deep for Campbell.

Back