Skip to main content

THE MASKED SINGER 2019

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Wooo, hooo.....the adds look great, can't wait for this. Looks like a heap of fun.

Apparently there will be major guests from other countries.......any rumours???
Should rate too for 10, I love 10 , they do RTV better than anyone, and the feel like my local.....
I used to hang out there as a teeny bopper, stalking,and they were nice to us since we behaved politely

LiLo I think may actually be entertaining, Oz could prove her mini-salvation.
I kind of like her and our Aussie ways may suit her ......at worst she is a curiosity for us to get a geek at in action
She tried to escape and redeem herself a bit keeping away from nutso USA for the last 5 years, based in Europe/Middle East wasn't she???

Dami Im did the original version in Korea, but presumably her X Factor mentor Danii would know her straightaway if she popped up here.

Does this take-over Survivor time slots?

Does anyone know how it works?
How and when do reveals happen?
Do they have a competition & they vote people out, then comes reveal???

And do they have "guest" apperances? IE one off performances, guess, reveal???

Does this take-over Survivor time slots?

Does anyone know how it works?
How and when do reveals happen?
Do they have a competition & they vote people out, then comes reveal???

And do they have "guest" apperances? IE one off performances, guess, reveal???

It starts with a set number of celebrities, all singing in costumes. They don't all sing in every episode, but they all stay until they are eliminated.

Each episode, the judges try to guess who the singers are. It doesn't matter if they guess right or wrong, the singers don't have to say.

At the end of each show the singer with the lowest votes is eliminated, and they take their mask off afterwards.

They'll probably guess Queen Ali straight away.

Doesn't matter if they guess her, she only has to reveal who she is when she's eliminated.

The US version was ok and had some celebs we've heard of (Tori Spelling, Ricki Lake, La Toya Jackson), but a lot of news and sports people who mean nothing to us.
At least we'll probably have heard of all of ours.

Doesn't matter if they guess her, she only has to reveal who she is when she's eliminated.

The US version was ok and had some celebs we've heard of (Tori Spelling, Ricki Lake, La Toya Jackson), but a lot of news and sports people who mean nothing to us.
At least we'll probably have heard of all of ours.

Bah, as if anyone would eliminate the brilliance of Queen Ali! Her pure heart and vocal ability will shine through on this show. Which will enable her not only to win, but to eventually win a gold logie.

That is, of course, if King Tommy Little doesn't win the logie.

I was in a supermarket today, and their was a song playing. It sounded exactly like Karen Carpenter, except singing in Khmer. Exact same pitch and clarity, very spooky.

Reactions: kxk
How do we know they're singing???

I'm betting that they just actually mime and it's a sound file that they play on air. The masks would block any decent sound.

Back