Skip to main content

The Lisa Hate Thread

ejeect

Two-faced, conniving, backstabbing, vapid bitch. Have you ever heard her say anything remotely interesting? Has there ever been a moment that you have thought, 'I'm really glad that she's in the house this year'? She just adds nothing. A perfect example of the sort of person this house could do without.

SlimyGreatFluke.gif

987.gif

Two-faced, conniving, backstabbing, vapid bitch. Have you ever heard her say anything remotely interesting? Has there ever been a moment that you have thought, 'I'm really glad that she's in the house this year'? She just adds nothing. A perfect example of the sort of person this house could do without.
[Image has been deleted]

"Hate" is a bit over the top - don't particularly like her - she's just a bit pathetic and I almost feel sorry for her, but I can't hate someone I've never met and who has only had maybe 60 minutes ttl footage.

I don't hate her but I find her hard to watch. She seems so full of insecurities and I just can't bear to watch, it's kinda cringey.
I acknowledge that everyone has their insecurities but god dayum guuuurrrllll, you take the cake!

Back