Skip to main content

The kiss that divides the house

I just don't understand how Lawson can keep going between liking her, not liking her, saying nothing can happen, then something happens, then crying and saying he has a girlfriend and now obviously kissing Cat. The last ep was just about them saying they can no longer talk. MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS.

It seems Thursday's episode was just for the cameras.

HdOLzeb.gif

I don't see how Lawson could have been told his GF dumped him, given Tully wasn't told that last year. But then again, they are so so so desperate for ratings this year

I don't see how Lawson could have been told his GF dumped him, given Tully wasn't told that last year. But then again, they are so so so desperate for ratings this year

From what I gather, they each choose a few things that they feel they have to be told about if it happens in the outside world. Lawson wrote down that he wanted to know if he'd been dumped. I guess he finally got the confirmation >_<

Maybe Lawson got a letter from his loved one, his letter to his father mentioned Candice, so maybe she contacted BB..
It's possible that Tahlia didn't contact BB last year, so Tully never found out about being dumped.
I wonder if it was one of 3 questions Lawson asked BB to tell him about?

Back