Skip to main content

The Intruders we ShOULD have

The10thDoctor

I've liked Justynn..he is very different from what we have had before..Nathan is boring..his type has been here before.

But if you were to choose an intruder what type would you choose?

This is mine :)

Meet Shazza. She is a mother of three from Sunnyvale in Sydney. Swears like a trooper and loves Centrelink. She hopes to enter the house, get on the piss and stir up the stooges.

shazza.jpg

Justynn not that bad. The shopping task shown last night made it clear that Justynn is having a big joke.

for intruders I like stirrers, most times they dont stay long , but if they stir enough they may get the housemates to show their real self.

[video=youtube;0RjC-vh06_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c[/video]

Last edited:
Someone to mess with Ben - it's time someone did.

+1

Justynn brings out the worst qualities in most of the other Housemate [ Tim / Mikkayla for example ], but Ben escape from the wrath of Justynn with no harm... Having Justyyn in the house decreases the other Housemates, apart from Ben, chances of winning BB.

Justynn is basically helping Ben to get an easy landslide Big Brother win.

I think the intruders should be people who won't win but who get the HMs out of their comfort zones and make them feel threatened, for example by providing someone who Ed might be interested in, which would make Jade jealous. From the little we've seen of Justynn, I think he was a good choice for an intruder because he's argumentative and confrontational. He's not very likeable, which means he doesn't have a good chance of winning, but he stirs the pot and makes BB interesting to watch.

Someone to mess with Ben - it's time someone did.

I totally agree, but he couldnt even handle the boys in there now having a bit of fun with him. Went and had a cry to his photos! For the Sympathy vote. aaaaahhhhh talk about an easy ride to the final! How could he lose it from here???

tumblr_mryfa5iLPM1qce73so1_400.gif

Back