Skip to main content

The intruder seems like a douche

He is douchey, but he is alright too.
He is no worse than most of them, and he is giving us a new perspective. Such as Skye, on why she picked Lisa.
All of his promo about liking intelligence, BB serve some of that up - with Priya and Dave, I just want to see him have a one on one, or group session with those 2.
And how did he end up as Lisa's weeping tree hug last night?

You learn the ways of a country quickly through TV, news, chat shows, locally made TV, even adds inform you.
So - he's actually being a rude dickhead saying he's never watched our TV.

I also interpreted it as a direct insult to the audience and viewers. He was saying he is above TV, because his life is so meaningful and he doesn't have time to waste on TV (ie. calling everyone watching lazy and wasteful of their time). So not only is he directly insulting the BB viewing audience, but he thinks we should be graced by his presence on our screens because his time is so precious.
Fuck off, mate. You're a complete twat.

And as if you would go on a TV show that you claim you've never even watched. Why audition then? (Unless he was recruited by a BB agent whilst he was leading a beach-side tantric sex yoga class on the GC). He is way too confident in himself. And his advice when consoling Sandra was that people always see him as a fun one-night stand, and that it's much better to be in her situation where no-one hits on you at all. Hmm. That advice is just so believable, coming from a guy who spends hours in the gym sculpting a body just so he can get approval from other people to compensate for his completely shit personality.
What a completely self-involved tool. Dislike!

Oh, boy. Last year, one of the intruders said much the same - they hadn't watched any of this season as they thought they hadn't got in, so they lost interest, or blah blah blah some sulky reason they hadn't actually watched any of the season. Nathan? I think the producers tell them to say something like that, to play down their advantage of having seen what the housemates are like and how they public are responding to them, and who unbeknownst to them has been almost entirely missing from the edit haha. So, maybe he hasn't got a tv, or maybe he is telling a white lie.

I also want to add, he may seem like a douche, but he isn't a douche - it's paradoxical, really. I think he is one of if not the most genuine person in there.

Oh, boy. Last year, one of the intruders said much the same - they hadn't watched any of this season as they thought they hadn't got in, so they lost interest, or blah blah blah some sulky reason they hadn't actually watched any of the season. Nathan? I think the producers tell them to say something like that, to play down their advantage of having seen what the housemates are like and how they public are responding to them, and who unbeknownst to them has been almost entirely missing from the edit haha. So, maybe he hasn't got a tv, or maybe he is telling a white lie.

I also want to add, he may seem like a douche, but he isn't a douche - it's paradoxical, really. I think he is one of if not the most genuine person in there.
I love the 'I don't have a tv' excuse. Personally, I actually don't own a TV, but yes I have seen every episode of BB online. The two things don't equate.

Leo may well be a self involved tool.....but maybe he's just the right kind of intruder to shake up the house this year and get everyone turning on each other.

Justin last year was too blatant about stirring up shit....Leo on the other hand looks like he has the ability to wreak havoc in a much more subtle and effective manner if he can survive a few weeks.

If he can do that...douche or not his intrusion should be universally celebrated.

Is Leo really an intruder though? It's, what, week 3? Week 4?
He's basically a late comer, like Sugar Sisters and Rohan. And Sugar Sisters integrated themselves pretty well and got far with viewers support.

Then there were the REAL intruders, eg. Boogs, who typically have a far harder time connecting with the viewers because they are brought in in like week 9 or something - so as if the audience is going to support someone who has come into the race just before the finish line and award them a win.

So I don't see Leo as a real intruder, and he still has a chance to get far because we, the audience, are afforded more time to get to know him and support is still being drummed up for people as we get to know them, rather than 9 weeks into the game.

Is Leo really an intruder though? It's, what, week 3? Week 4?
He's basically a late comer, like Sugar Sisters and Rohan. And Sugar Sisters integrated themselves pretty well and got far with viewers support.

I agree with you....but they are calling him an intruder on the broadcasts so Im just following suit.

I agree with you....but they are calling him an intruder on the broadcasts so Im just following suit.
And you'd be correct. Don't know how it is in other BB versions but if a housemate isn't inside the house within the first week of the show they are labeled as an intruder no matter whether they enter in Week 2 or Week 12.

I actually really like him - he seems very DTE and the fact that he and Skye get along really well makes me like him more.

He is not a shower :jawdrop: To me the word douche sounds funny, it is French for shower.

I like Leo, so shower or not, I like him
What do you then call female sanitary products (douche) lara? :confused:

Douche intime, but I am not sure of your question, you mean all sanitary products, like tampons ect. :laugh:

lafirenze - my younger (of two) daughters is currently in Canada and loving it. I don't know if she'll even come "home"! She's been there 18 months so far and keeps raving about how wonderful it is :)

lafirenze - my younger (of two) daughters is currently in Canada and loving it. I don't know if she'll even come "home"! She's been there 18 months so far and keeps raving about how wonderful it is :)

That's great! Although I can't imagine the distance makes that easy for you.

And you'd be correct. Don't know how it is in other BB versions but if a housemate isn't inside the house within the first week of the show they are labeled as an intruder no matter whether they enter in Week 2 or Week 12.
Rohan, Katie and Lucy entered week two but we're called 'latecomers' -- not intruders.

Back