Skip to main content

The I Hate Michael Thread

J

Jumpy1

Rally your support behind this cause - Michael the evil leader of the house needs to be overthrown. His influence is far reaching and ever dangerous, corrupting the minds of others and deceiving them into supporting him. A scheming genius, he can see the ways the variables are falling and is not 2 or 3 but 5 or 6 steps ahead of all of us. With Michael gone once and for all the Big Brother house will finally be free and able to coexist the way fate intended, without his dastardly control.

Peace be with you....

He's controlling all of the other housemates? Do they have a combined IQ of 4 or something? I'm not sure I'd want to watch them with him gone if so.

Well. I am sorry but Sara did have a point. I have been saying that it was Michael who started to make the housemates dislike Ryan.
He was constantly talking shit about him and then more and more started to do the same.
I do believe he has a very big influence in the house.
Yes Sara is a crazy whack job and that is why i want her to stay but she was right this time. :)

Disability discrimination will not be tolerated.

It is likely Michaels intelligence will make him disagreeable to other housemates in the same way Aspie Brad does with his Aspergers syndrome.

Super high intelligence is now a social disability in Australia because of all the bogans in society.

I do apologise for using a word which others have used to racially slur and abuse Whites, but the same could be said of UK Chavs and Skinheads.

Intelligence is tested by living with Ryan types, and it can lead to mental illness in the form of depression. Michael has said he will lose it if anyone says anything to try and make him feel bad. The situation is this intolerable this early. If he stays til the end it will be a major feat of perseverence in the face of personal obstacles. It would be good to see what if any medications Michael is taking atm. Then we can make suggestions about which antidepressant might suit him best.

In other news, a gay skinhead would be an interesting addition to any house, someone who looks like Russell Crowe in Romper Stomper, a few years ago.

Does anyone else remember that movie about Melbourn Skinhead culture from 1992? What would be the follow up movie 20 years later?

romperstomper1.jpg

[video=youtube;iFruWxzcYpo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFruWxzcYpo[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you seriously just almost copy Sarah's insane rambling word for word and use it as your opinion?

Michael causing everyone to hate Ryan is bullshit. If you're going to hate him for that then you better be prepared to hate Ben for the exact same thing. Michael isn't attempting to corrupt anyone, the people that are friends with him think similar to him. He's never tried to actively seek someone out and change their opinion the way Ben has.

BOLLOCKS!

I love a smart ranga!

Sing with me Michael fans!

Michael fans united - will never be defeated!
MICHAEL FANS UNITED - WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!!!!!!!!!!

'Bogan' is such an Australian word. We are bogans for thinking up that name. It's funny how people class others as bogans when in reality you are Australian , so......

BOLLOCKS!

I love a smart ranga!

Sing with me Michael fans!

Michael fans united - will never be defeated!
MICHAEL FANS UNITED - WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!!!!!!!!!!

Are you prepared for war TraLa? I certainly hope you don't underestimate the Overthrow Michael Army.

Are you prepared for war TraLa? I certainly hope you don't underestimate the Overthrow Michael Army.

You tryin' to get all up in ma grill?!!

It would be my pleasure to take you and your army of retards on!

As a BB contestant once famously said:

"game on moles"

He jumped right into the chess match then looked for anyone and anything to blame for the loss. His attitude and behaviour towards Angie was immature and appalling.

He jumped right into the chess match then looked for anyone and anything to blame for the loss. His attitude and behaviour towards Angie was immature and appalling.

I agree, he acted as if they chose him for his infinite wisdom, yet he was the first to jump up. And then when Angie said she had played chess he didn't even give a look in, and then sought to place the blame on her when they lost. I did like Michael up until that point, where it became evident he is just a poor loser.

He's lucky that cake thing went down well too. In a different series with different housemates (especially if he was on the outer), then wasting nice food when they're on rations might not have gone down well. That actually seemed a little selfish to me, that he was more interested in getting a laugh and being seen as the funny guy, that he didn't care that some of his housemates might have been hungry, or might have been looking forward to eating the cake, secretly salivating as Big Brother read out the task results, only to have Michael quickly jump on the cake and smoosh his butt into it, rendering it inedible. Very lucky with the reception he got.

Not that food fights aren't funny to watch of course.

it is so obvious michael is controlling the house, ben said it last night, when he gets off the couch and goes outside they all follow him.

Remember when they were all paying out on ryan when he was in the CQ? He was heavily involved and then said "but no joke, he is a great guy blah blah" and all the housemates agreed straight away!!

Anything he says/does goes.

He's lucky that cake thing went down well too. In a different series with different housemates (especially if he was on the outer), then wasting nice food when they're on rations might not have gone down well. That actually seemed a little selfish to me, that he was more interested in getting a laugh and being seen as the funny guy, that he didn't care that some of his housemates might have been hungry, or might have been looking forward to eating the cake, secretly salivating as Big Brother read out the task results, only to have Michael quickly jump on the cake and smoosh his butt into it, rendering it inedible. Very lucky with the reception he got.

Not that food fights aren't funny to watch of course.
2 things. 1. These Housemates are not on rations so they don't really care. 2. The Housemates agreed to destroy it as soon as they saw it. Michael jumping on it was not the first thing that occurred in regards to that cake turning into a food fight. All of the Housemates agreed.

I'm really going off him with the "speak up" stuff after he's shut them down.

Cannot stand geniii who can't play chess. Chess is classic game of intelligence. Whats up Mike is the stink of yr horrible hobbit armpits inhibiting yr game?

I like that he keeps conversation going and is articulate (not a genius by any means) and am glad to have him in the house (for now) but the constant mugging to the camera is so IRRITATING. Like the cutesy facial expressions that only the audience can see. I actually think Benjamin is far more intelligent and perceptive. He can be a real fucking **** but at least doesn't hide behind this fake 'relatable Aussie larrikan' persona like Michael does.

Michael is clearly an actor or wannabe television personality, his entire time in the house feels like just one big audition for his own Hamish and Andy style show. Stacey does the same thing too (except more Gabby Millgate). I actually like them (especially Stacey) but I can't wait for a moment when they snap and reach breaking point and break out of character.

Back