Skip to main content

THE FINALE

The winners they will choose will be Trevor because he one the 1,000,000 and they will ask him the obligatory "Do you still have any left?" That's the only reason they will choose him. Reggie will be there because everybody loved Reggie and she will no doubt make a cock of herself by not hearing a question or something. Then it it will be Ben from 2012 because he's gay and Tim because... it's Tim and Channel Nine have a fetish for him or something. They might even choose Ben from 2001 just because he was the first winner and they will ask him the obligatory (twice I've used that word) "Do you remember you time in the house?" question.
depends if those housemates actually want to return. Most of them have their own lives with families now and don't have the time.

Natalie will probs be on x factor again next year.[DOUBLEPOST=1416224369][/DOUBLEPOST]And i don't think channel seven suits big brother. I think channel ten is where it's at. But i could see Natalie hosting it, i get ya. Maybe one day.
Xfactor isn't on all year

Why do they have to do stupid shit like making up songs and dances - we weren't watching them for their singing and dancing abilities...

Kill me now

Haha! I know I'd personally go a bit crazy without any music (or other creative outlet) for that long - so making up songs is maybe their own way of coping. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I can see why they do it and actually enjoyed the dancing last night. :)

I don't think we have had a BB finale start at 8.30pm before? Nor do I remember it on when another big event is on (The Arias are ch10 from 8.30pm).With no live streaming, no BB uplate, unpredictable scheduling, later time slots, it really has been a season of neglecting the BB fans.

Ill watch the finale, but this year has felt like a drag watching the series at times, rather than a routine. I wont mind if it comes back next year, just to see what new HMs come in, but if the scheduling is 2nd rate and they don't improve on giving us extra footage (live streaming, up late etc...) I wont be as a loyal watcher as I have been.

Travis to win tonight. I think he has been himself throughout. Ryan has been a boring HM was under the radar for so long. Sky's head wouldn't fit in any door if she won it. Go Travie :geek:

Back