Skip to main content

THE FINALE

I have wanted this for years, Im seriousness, we had a discussion early on about this, back to basics, be diverse cast, adult orientated, amazing post eviction interviews and hosted by the flawless Lee Lin Chin
YZoLc7Q.gif
You have no idea how much I laughed at the though of Lee Lin Chin being a Sonia or Gretel type person! :D

The winners they will choose will be Trevor because he one the 1,000,000 and they will ask him the obligatory "Do you still have any left?" That's the only reason they will choose him. Reggie will be there because everybody loved Reggie and she will no doubt make a cock of herself by not hearing a question or something. Then it it will be Ben from 2012 because he's gay and Tim because... it's Tim and Channel Nine have a fetish for him or something. They might even choose Ben from 2001 just because he was the first winner and they will ask him the obligatory (twice I've used that word) "Do you remember you time in the house?" question.

The winners they will choose will be Trevor because he one the 1,000,000 and they will ask him the obligatory "Do you still have any left?" That's the only reason they will choose him. Reggie will be there because everybody loved Reggie and she will no doubt make a cock of herself by not hearing a question or something. Then it it will be Ben from 2012 because he's gay and Tim because... it's Tim and Channel Nine have a fetish for him or something. They might even choose Ben from 2001 just because he was the first winner and they will ask him the obligatory (twice I've used that word) "Do you remember you time in the house?" question.
I'm guessing it'll be the predictable few - the ones they always ask to return. They'll only choose between any of the following HM's: Sara-Marie (if she's available this time), Peter (BB01), Reggie, Paul, Trevor, Vesna, Tim (BB05), Benjamin or Tim (BB11). They're the only ones who seem willing enough to continue to show face for the show or who have the availability to do so.

It would be nice to see some others though. Channel 9 seemed to have been able to get quite a range of ex-HM's back for the ACA reunion special in 2011 so you never know.

I'm guessing it'll be the predictable few - the ones they always ask to return. They'll only choose between any of the following HM's: Sara-Marie (if she's available this time), Peter (BB01), Reggie, Paul, Trevor, Vesna, Tim (BB05), Benjamin or Tim (BB11). They're the only ones who seem willing enough to continue to show face for the show or who have the availability to do so.

It would be nice to see some others though. Channel 9 seemed to have been able to get quite a range of ex-HM's back for the ACA reunion special in 2011 so you never know.

According to an article I read last night, Reggie, Sara Marie, Fitzy, Tim and Ben will be at the finale.

I always love the in the house winner announcement. That time with just the one HM left in the house is perfect.
indeed. i imagine it must be the ultimate rush to be sitting that house completely alone and realising youre the only one left.
i really really hope they do it that way this year.

I kinda wish they'd left who recorded a video message as a surprise........

Why do they have to do stupid shit like making up songs and dances - we weren't watching them for their singing and dancing abilities...

Back