Skip to main content

The defining episode of each season

Haha, I had forgotten about that. And here it is:

Didn't one of the intruders (the feral bogan one from Geelong I think) subtley spill the beans of Glenn's unpopularity prior to the eviction I think it was something along the lines of "you're in trouble", clearly they didn't believe him or simply decided to play the bluff, but it always annoyed me that a couple of days before the biggest shock of the season, the put in all those drongos as intruders who couldn't keep a secret if their life depended on it.

Last edited:
To add to when Emma's dad died...someone in the audience holding up a sign saying 'Emma Your Dad's Dead'. I disliked Emma intensely but that was beyond bad taste.

2001 - Either the very first highlights show, or the Blair/Anita argument.
2002 - Boycotting the international task.
CBB - Warwick Capper's ejection.
2003 - So many options. Belindagate, the Jaime eviction, the houses uniting, Reggie's secret mission, the Anouska special...
2004 - Either the Paul/Merlin fight or the final episode of the Winners and Losers task.
2005 - Either the tango task or Vesna's meltdown during the Master/Servant task.
2006 - Perry finally clapping back at David's pity party.
2007 - The Ice Mates hoax reveal episode. Or one of the numbered box task episodes.
2008 - "There is no Mole."
2012 - Probably a Turf Wars episode but I can't be bothered working out which one.
2013 - The completely nonsensical Bert and Patti Newton cameo.
2014 - I'm drawing a total blank here.

Back