Skip to main content

The defining episode of each season

Brekkie

Staff member
One thing happening in the BBUK community at the moment is that there is a watchalong of some classic episodes, with fans choosing from the stand out episode of each season as to what to choose.

So on that theme just wondering what you think the stand out episode of each season is as for me it is a bit less obvious with BBAU and only the merge in BB03 really comes to mind. I don't think I've ever seen the Intruder episode of BB01 so I'd be interested to see how that played out, but I don't think fans would say it's the key moment of the first year, so be interesting to see what you think the key episodes were, whether it's controversial moments, notably tasks, significant twists or just a memorable eviction (that might be the one for BB04 sorted!).

I think for each season, based on what is normally replayed from each season for nostalgia

2001 - The Bumdance™

2002 - Peter talking about the death of his parents

2003 - Chrissie going off at Ben in the kitchen OR The merge

2004 - Bree being kicked out by mistake

2005 - the twins being revealed OR the replacement housemates (all round a very forgettable season)

2006 - David coming out and the turkey slap

2007 - Emma's dad passing away while she was in the house and not being told about it

2008 - Rima breaking her leg or that one week when Kyle was off sick so they finally let Mike Goldman host an eviction.

2012 - Josh's brother dying

2013 - Tully cheating on her partner on live TV

2014 - Lawson cheating on his girlfriend on live tv

2020 will most likely be their quarantine party and coronavirus scare.

2014 - Ryan being able to choose who had to live in the sanctuary.

2012- Bradley throwing water at Ben

2008- Terri coming back

2007- When Andrew and Hayley had to decide which one was leaving.

2005- Kate's homophobia.

2004 - Brees mistaken eviction

2003- When Belinda left

I think for each season, based on what is normally replayed from each season for nostalgia

2001 - The Bumdance™️

2005 - the twins being revealed OR the replacement housemates (all round a very forgettable season)

2007 - Emma's dad passing away while she was in the house and not being told about it

2008 - Rima breaking her leg or that one week when Kyle was off sick so they finally let Mike Goldman host an eviction.

2005 was many things, but I'm not sure you could call it forgettable. I still remember housemates from that season.

Didn't Bradley with the help of big brother and the rest of the men in the house also try to crack on to Estelle? Or am I remembering wrong?

I think he hadn't been properly kissed yet, and I think Estelle might have. But I don't remember how much pressure was applied to bring it about.

That could all be wrong.

2001 - The Bumdance™️

Michael being revealed as the insider in 2006 was a pretty big episode as well.

2005 - Glenn's eviction.

They played up the cad element gleefully and the entire house thinking he was a sure-fire bet to win with relish.

2005 - Glenn's eviction.

They played up the cad element gleefully and the entire house thinking he was a sure-fire bet to win with relish.

Man was so sure of himself that he sat on the couch for the eviction in just his briefs and had to spend his minute of goodbyes running to the bedroom to change. Such sweet comeuppance for a terrible person :hilarious:

I still maintain the opinion that Jackie O could have sufficiently hosted 2008 by herself, Kyle was just the name to get people watching after Gretel left..
Absolutely and I think had it returned in 2009 that is exactly what would have happened. The Masterchef ratings may suggest otherwise but I still think Ten pulled the plug a year too early - they may have got alot wrong in 2008 but I think they'd have learned more from it than pretty much any other season and had they learnt the right lessons it really could have come back stronger in 2009.

Why are you all people keep talking about UK big brother or the American or the Canadian big brother ? I have read all forum things since 8 months ago and many of you are glued with the Uk big brother. This part is AUSTRALIA big brother. Please correct that and visit the international part for the discussion.

Im not interested in UK big brother.. i don't care about it and USA and whatever big brother overseas shows. All i want to hear is about discussed about Big brother AUSTRALIA. thanks.

No one is forcing you to read those posts.

Back