Skip to main content

The Death of Queen Elizabeth II & Ascension of King Charles III

Charles being dumped from the $5 note:

The Reserve Bank has made a sensational decision to dump King Charles III from the $5 note.

In a statement, the central bank said it was time to update the banknote to feature a “new design that honours the culture and history of First Australians.”

“This new design will replace the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The other side of the $5 banknote will continue to feature the Australian Parliament,” it said.

The Reserve Bank has made a sensational decision to dump King Charles III from the $5 note.

In a statement, the central bank said it was time to update the banknote to feature a “new design that honours the culture and history of First Australians.”

“This new design will replace the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The other side of the $5 banknote will continue to feature the Australian Parliament,” it said.

Fair enough. He’ll be on the coins

QEII is on our $20 note... The bank of Canada has said there's no plan to replace her. I do like the idea of replacing the monarch with a first nations figure.

Where I live is conspiracy central, the majority of people up here believe in one or more conspiracies. On the road where I live there are 6 properties & out of them only myself and my neighbour to my left are normal, the rest of them are off with the fairies in a major way..
2 properties further along lives a guy who has no problem in telling us all that Queen Elizabeth didn't die & the person we believe was buried is a double.. And that Charles is also a fake & he has been hidden away under house arrest so he doesn't blab :bang: :oops:

I only speak with the normal neighbour now, the rest of them piss me off with their nutsy-cuckoo waffle..

IuWkMwO.jpg

In light of the anniversary of the passing of her majesty, this is a lovely two season documentary series
My ex hkusband's father & grandfather were knighted by the queen, so I love a bit of pagentry & bts of the royals

Back